• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A Fat SJW Walks Into a Gun Store. Hilarity Ensues…

What this incident is going to do is exactly what the SJW creature didn't want and that's bring attention to this guys store and now that this video has gone viral, he's going to be rolling in cash from the extra business he's going to be getting from people that support him.

He's going to be making thousands more a month while that thing with a mouth will be toking it in a basement somewhere complaining about the Patriarchy and Trump for her lack of status and success in life. Then when it sees that guy driving in his new 2019 Diesel F-150, it's gonna buy a Hi Point from him to blow its brains out.

Then the dude is gonna make more money when he buys that Hi Point back from a police auction and sells it on gunbroker as the gun the fat SJW used to kill herself and make even more money and buy some new rims for his new 2019 Diesel Ford F-150.

I think my take away here is how absolutely amazingly useless/ ineffective and against this guy the police are.

While I think the he/she whatever is a mentally disturbed and politically motivated asshat. To me this is as much about the police and how they do or do not act (and their motivations) as him/her/it.

At any point did Harris claim affiliation with Antifa? I am just curious.

When he put on his black hoodie, black skinny jeans, and started looking and acting like a militant tranny.

He didn't really though, that was just the shop owner jumping to conclusions.

And when it stated the Gadsden and Revolutionary flags were Nazi symbols...

Would've been an interesting match up. 'It' looks to be an overgrown ogre. While the store owner is built like Gimli.

Private_Sector_Arms_vs_Antifa_01b.jpg

Those are some kickass jort capris though. Guy has a lot of patience though which is a good thing, he'd probably be the one getting jacked up if he lost his cool.

image.png OTE="Sauer Grapes, post: 5757526, member: 43764"]LMAO! For me, it's Chris Griffin...although, there were several Megs melting down, back on Election Day![/QUOTE]

..........Family Guy has predicted the future quite a few times, the Kevin Spacey accusation most recently.
Was Meg a model for the original pink hat?

Hopefully the intern applied for the civil harassment restraining order. That would require it to stay away, period, no leeway on the part of the police on enforcement.

Back
Top Bottom