A Folding Glock 19 MD3

Glockster30

NES Member
I saw this story about the folding Glock MD3 in June's American Rifleman, so I looked it up online. I think that I'll pass on this.

c3083b_c03455595baf4d248efe276b58914266~mv2_d_5171_3123_s_4_2.webp

https://www.fullconceal.com/product-page/m3-glock-19-folding-glock-pre-order-prototype-shown

And why? That thing does not look any easier to carry, conceal, use, throw.... what is the purpose? I don't get it.

It's not terrible. They just need to remove the hinge and fix the grip. Now if only someone could figure out how to do that and sell it at the standard Glock price, then we might be on to something.

Isn't this like the third time we've discussed this here and almost universally everyone thinks it's stupid?
yeah, this isn't new, i've seen a few you tube vids about it maybe going back a couple of years. i don't get it but to each his own i guess.

C'mon. Just think. There's this bad guy coming at you. But he's got a Lorcin or a Jennings. Or a rock. Maybe a sharpened stick. The poor guy is trying to make a living. The least you could do is help him out. Invariably, while whipping this badboy out, you are SURE to chuck it downrange by accident.

Problem solved. The poor person now has a perfectly functional G19. And he won't be dumb enough to try and fold and unfold it ever again.

Usually, a company does a marketing study beforehand to determine if what they are making is in demand or wanted by the consumer. In this case, they won't make any money on this useless piece of hardware.

Back
Top Bottom