A shot in the dark

Daddy Mac

NES Member

View: https://youtu.be/Jjq0WDvapow

I am the proud new owner of P365XL. Put about 400 trouble free rounds of all profiles down the pipe. Nice pistol. Tonight I was fondling it in the darkness and realized that the front sight has no glow. Funny because in the daylight, the front is an oversized, bright green dot. The rears were glowing brightly. It gives me a good reason to make a trip to the mother ship and get this taken care of. Otherwise a fine gun. I still prefer a full size frame for range time but these new CC autos aren't bad.

While I was disappointed with the defective front night sight, I have to say that the Sig customer service people were outstanding. I was informed that no warranty work could be done on a walk in basis at the Epping facility so they gave me the option of sending the slide in or just mailing me a new sight to swap out on my own. If you choose to send them the slide, some one has to sign for it on return delivery. I decided that this would be a great opportunity to use my super deluxe sight pusher that I got a while back. The new unit arrived in two days and I'm back in business.

Back
Top Bottom