• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A Special Kind of Stupid

lol.. My first thought is that they are really stressing to watch your fire for innocents... US police are the exact opposite.. collateral damage is just 2 words strung together with no meaning or consequences for police in the US :)

Can also guess Brazilian police do not have qualified immunity lol
Depends on the cops. When they hit the favelas its more like a military operation than a police one. Big gunfights.

View: https://youtu.be/E_Bg5llPfpY

Wtf happened to his truck that all the curtain air bags deployed? Speaks to a history of really good decisions! I’m sure the rifle was safe when he threw it in the ground too
Damn, I didn't notice the airbags. WTF!

Wtf happened to his truck that all the curtain air bags deployed? Speaks to a history of really good decisions! I’m sure the rifle was safe when he threw it in the ground too
Maybe a big piece of shrapnel hit the truck? Maybe the pressure from the explosion triggered airbag sensors ....

Anyone who ever went to pig roast car shoot knows not to be too close to the target. Shit flies fast.
I will say his wailing sounds like a video soundtrack. Doom maybe?

Back
Top Bottom