AA - Ammoholics Anonymous

Hi, my name is Boris and I have a problem hoarding ammo. Shit, I pick up spent .22 shells and bring them home (because I know they could be useful somehow later) I put spent brass into buckets and keep obsessing how little ammo I have should SHTF. I also contemplate getting guns in other common calibers so I can kill my fellow men to obtain ammo in said caliber. When I go to a store and see good price on ammo, I buy it before checking my CC balance, because tomorrow they may not have it. I also hoard primers and powder and bullets and lead to make said bullets and I have bullet molds and reloading dies that I have never opened in years.
The politicians don't exactly do things that make it easy to conquer this sort of disease. Especially Andrea Campbell, the gangsta AG from the Bury.

Hi, I'm Harpua and if you don't chew Big Red, then **** you
With the medical care system being destroyed by the same political idiots destroying everything else, I work hard to avoid anything that could damage my health. Excessive alcohol consumption, tobacco in any form, obesity, shitty food, lack of exercise, or anything else. Plus, if the shit hits the fan, the fat, smoking, drinking, out of shape, people who did not take care of themselves are going to drop first.

Hello I'm kelton and I have ammo that is older than my thirteen year old daughter
A friend of mine had a garand that came with a ammo box of corrosive ammo from the 1940s. He tried it, and it fired. Reliably.
He did have to wash the rifle in soap and water afterwards.

I read about a guy that said he had 500,000 rounds of 22lr. Even if you throw out hypotheticals like being 30 years old and living to age 75, that would be over 11,000 rounds per year for 40 years. I'd say he's pretty close to good.
.22 shouldn't count in the round count sweepstakes. A case is 5500 rounds, and it skews the results. .22 is like single rounds laying at the bottom of the range bag. You don't keep track.

As far as buying that stuff, you just throw in a case of .22 every time you order other stuff. That way, you have enough.

.22 shouldn't count in the round count sweepstakes. A case is 5500 rounds, and it skews the results. .22 is like single rounds laying at the bottom of the range bag. You don't keep track.

As far as buying that stuff, you just throw in a case of .22 every time you order other stuff. That way, you have enough.
Yep. At one point last year I was hitting the local range every day and shooting 500 -1k or more of .22 every day,( I stopped when I realized our exhaust venting was not working great and started to feel like shit), at the end of a few weeks you wouldn't even know I shot anything based on what was missing out of my cabinet.

it is not that stupid. this is how it is done:
I gave that link a quick scan, it seemed to refer to firearms and some types of specific ammo, but not all ammo. I live in the Communistwealth of Massachusetts, they already know every firearm that I own or had owned. My question was how are they going to track people's ammo. The only ammo restrictions in the state are fire laws on quantities per DWELLING without a permit. How will they know what I have in multiple locations in multiple states.
Let's say I became a gun owner the day after these ammo limits became law. Let's say that out of state vendors like Target were required to report my purchase in detail, same with the Gun Shops and Gun Show dealers. How will they know if I buy some off a guy who has plenty to spare. What if I go to VT, NH or Maine and legally purchase ammo there, how will they know. Maybe they'd do what they do with fireworks. Unmarked Statie's in the parking lot at Shooters Outpost following cars with Mass Plates across the border and pulling them over. All fireworks are illegal in Mass, but ammo isn't, well not yet. How do they know that you didn't have that ammo in your trunk already and you were just buying boresnakes & targets. Are they going to go back to the shop and ask to see the receipts or the surveillance footage. Cabela's or Bass Pro might cave but the independent guys will tell them to come back with a warrant.
When I buy fireworks in NH, and yes they stay in NH, I usually by from the small independents up in the North Country. However once in a while I'll buy from one of the Big Chains like Phantom. They want all of your info and a few years back I had to sign some kind of waiver because of something AG Healey sent to all the fireworks dealers in NH. The kid was an Asst. Manager and when I began to inquire further, he told me to hang on a minute, went in the back and came back with a copy of the letter. I've got, somewhere. I stood there reading it then asked the kid, what was your companies response. He said nothing as far as he knew. He said something to the effect that most dealers forwarded this letter to the NH AG, whose response to Maura was that Marijuana a Federally prohibited substance. As soon as Mass prohibits the sale of Marijuana to any NH resident, NH will consider her request of not selling fireworks, which are not Federally prohibited, to Mass residents.

Could that be considered a "Mike Drop ?

Thinking of going for the trifecta today and purchasing ammunition, marijuana and fireworks all in a one hour period. Anything to worry about?

Thinking of going for the trifecta today and purchasing ammunition, marijuana and fireworks all in a one hour period. Anything to worry about?
Johnny Depp Salute GIF

After the recent unpleasantness, seeing ammo on a shelf is kinda like the bad old days in Massachusetts, when liquor stores were closed on Sundays.

You'd be out running errands on Saturday, and you'd run into a packie whether you needed something or not. Because, well, you know...

Back
Top Bottom