AA - Ammoholics Anonymous

Hi, my name is Boris and I have a problem hoarding ammo. Shit, I pick up spent .22 shells and bring them home (because I know they could be useful somehow later) I put spent brass into buckets and keep obsessing how little ammo I have should SHTF. I also contemplate getting guns in other common calibers so I can kill my fellow men to obtain ammo in said caliber. When I go to a store and see good price on ammo, I buy it before checking my CC balance, because tomorrow they may not have it. I also hoard primers and powder and bullets and lead to make said bullets and I have bullet molds and reloading dies that I have never opened in years.

Stood in front of the safe tonight for about twenty minutes debating over what I was willing to shoot. I kept saying that I wish I never made plans to meet my friends at the range.
100 rds of 9mm and 50 rds of 45. I miss you

Hi my name is Jron.

I am new to guns and ammo hoarding. It is hard to feed the addiction these days with the panic and the fact Im a young and don't have a lot of money. I bought 1,000 rounds today and contemplating buying more. I get excited when I see ammo for face value and buy what I can when I can. I have been know to buy ammo for firearms I dont own if the right deal presents itself. I want to shoot my guns any chance I get, but would rather look at it sitting there knowing I have some if something happens.

I am an ammoholic, but I am also a magazineholic. I'll probably buy more. The same goes for handgun magazines. Someone please stop me!

Last edited:
Hello I'm kelton and I have ammo that is older than my thirteen year old daughter

I'm 43 and have ammo older than me. Thanks CMP.

You know you are a holic when you look at other peoples pictures they posted of their safe mods or recently purchased guns and you look in the background and do the math on what they have and what they spent.
I was watching barter kings and saw a guys stash he had in his garage. They were looking at a quad or something to buy. I counted twelve 50cal ammo cans in the background. I was so jealous he could just have them in the garage.

I am an ammoholic, but I am also a magazineholic. I have an excuse for the ammo. I ran out of ammo a couple of times years ago and have stock piled it since. I have no excuse for the magazines though . Just today I reached a total of 52, 30 round AR magazines and 15 , 20 round AR magazines and if it's a Colt , I'll probably buy more. The same goes for handgun magazines. Someone please stop me!

holy sh*t, 52 mags [shocked]. why not just get one of those "unlimited magazine feeding devices" the news talks about. [laugh]

Hi. My name is Nick and I hoard ammo. I am only buying .22 and 5.56 at this point because that's all I think I need more of. I recently joined a reloading therapy group and now I hoard that too...

My wife wanted to buy food yesterday. WTF was she thinking!
Drove to North Carolina last week. Had to drive all night. Somebody on NES said they heard a shop outside of Raleigh had 2 bricks of .22LR.
All they had were shorts. I bought them anyway.

Back
Top Bottom