AA - Ammoholics Anonymous

I count & recount my ammo. I carry a secret log of my stock on me and I adjust it when needed. I even buy ammo that I don't have guns for, but I know someone that does have that gun. When I go into stores and see what is left on the shelves for ammo I think I need a gun to use that ammo because that is what I can find for ammo. This might sound like a joke and I also laugh at myself. I got myself a blackpowder gun just incase I need to shot rocks, and that was comforting because I have lots of rocks around my house.

Explaining to the wife why I was burying a 20' storage container in the backyard was harder than explaining why every lockable space in the house had boxes of ammo.

when your second safe is now too small....

oh I meant your second safe, just for ammo...

When I put out my cardboard recycling at midnight, cause its more than all my neghbors, combined..

Upon entering certain areas, you become confused, is this US or Yugoslavia?

That feel when you crack open the safe, peek in slowly and look like Schmegel....precious...

Guests open pantry, see 15 old coffee containers...full of spent brass...cause I need it...even though I dont reload.

I have been finding myself sealing off 50 cal box's - meaning that once I have filled one like a jigsaw puzzle with no room to spare. I label it 9mm, 40sw, 45acp, 5.56, 308, 22lr, 12g 3", 3 1/2" or what ever. Then I feel that I can't go back in it unless I am just varifing what is in there. Now that box if off limits to shooting at the range. Time to start filling another 50cal box, thank god BassPro has them for $12

You all need an intervention where I take the ammo from you holics for disposal. My truck holds 200 ammo cans.

Just bought my first bear pistol last night and have to stock up on 9.

Have you guys noticed your shooting going down infrequency? Cuz I have! Before all this I could kill a brick of 22 and a few hundred rounds of center fire now... I just go and watch other people shoot! :-(

I knew I had a problem with ammo hoarding when I was ordering cases of ammo in calibers for guns I don't even own yet.
I am hopelessly hooked, my name is Kevin and I'm an addict.

How about a thread to discuss the addiction of ammo hoarding...

My name is idigmywork and I have an ammo addiction.

Before I saw this thread, I saw ARE YOU AN AMMO ADDICT? - YouTube about ammo addiction.

I don't consider what I do "hoarding ammo". I just need one more round than the savages breaking down my door..... At least that is what I say.

Truth be told, my name is a73elkyss and I am an ammoholic[rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom