AbbyOakley Gets 228 on AQT

Hey everyone! I am wicked happy cuz i got my rifleman patch this weekend! I got a 228 on the AQT and i got a purple patch!!! I had a great time! not only did i get rifleman but they also offered me an orange hat! so now i am an Appleseed Instructor in training! so exciting! [smile] I cant wait to get started!

Great job Abby!

You so deserve the purple Rifleman's patch! It is definitely your color! 228?[shocked] You got me beat by like 40 points!!![crying] Not only that, but you were using iron sights!!![thinking]

Hey everyone! I am wicked happy cuz i got my rifleman patch this weekend! I got a 228 on the AQT and i got a purple patch!!! I had a great time! not only did i get rifleman but they also offered me an orange hat! so now i am an Appleseed Instructor in training! so exciting! [smile] I cant wait to get started!

228?
That is insane.

I have friends who can't come within 40 points of that, and they shoot all the time.

I am extremely proud of you Abby. Keep it up!

She is unbelievable.
If she can shoot this score, I'd be willing to bet that she shoots better than a large majority of the people here on this forum. 228 is no joke.

Well done Abbey. I admit, I've been ribbing one of my co-workers about it, since his AQT High Score is 226...

And what's your next step? I suggest going for a similar score at the actual distances - great learning curve on that endeavor.

One of the most amazing things I've ever done was shoot full distance, up at Jericho, with no sighters. Sighted in at 25 yards, and just hold low, a little low, on, and high at 1, 2, 3, and 400 yards respectively. I actually found it easier than 25m shooting, though I'm not sure why. I can't recommend it enough!

Back
Top Bottom