• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Abington Gun Show 11/7-11/8

Might as well call it the Abington Antiques show. $10 to get in and look at a 60% full room of 20yr old leather holsters, decade old ammo, the preban mag guy selling AR mags at 3/100 and lots of junk knives.

I just happened to see signs when I was coming home. Marlboro was a relatively decent show, and you at least dont get the feeling of being hosed for your $12 admission, and there is at least a food court. I like going to shows, even if i'm not buying anything, just seems the show organizers and dealers that are attending lately aren't even trying.

"What's your best price for that 229?"
"It's on the tag."
"$925? You wouldn't consider $825?"
"I wouldn't even consider $920".

Ok pal!

picked up a mark iii hunter at this show today. price was fine with me considering i haven't able to find one like it.

picked up a mark iii hunter at this show today. price was fine with me considering i haven't able to find one like it.

Glad you found something you wanted. My experience was something more akin to Trijicog's. I thought the show was small and sad. No real bargains to be had, nothing that I was interested in.

I picked up a small, inexpensive borelight to keep in my range bag, only because I needed one and I felt like I wanted to buy *something*.

Back
Top Bottom