About American Weapon Systems

AmericanWeaponSystems

Dealer
NES Member
American Weapon Systems was founded from a desire to shape one’s own destiny. After being laid off twice in 3 years, Ty Taylor decided to use his professional training as a web developer and his lifelong love of firearms and shooting combining the two… as a result, American Weapon Systems was born.

Run with his wife Elise, American Weapon Systems strives to be the biggest little company in the United States! We intend on making your shopping experience intensely personal, and will continue to keep our prices incredibly low, and offer a wide array of quality firearms and firearm accessories. When you call us, you will get either Ty or Elise on the phone! We will always take care of you. Our customers are most important to us, and deserve the best and most personal attention.

In addition to serving the general public, we are also very proud to support Law Enforcement Officers and United States Military as they deserve the best while keeping the citizens of this country safe and free! While we endeavor to live the American dream, we believe in offering quality products for prices that all can afford. That is our continued pledge to you the customer.

We are very excited to be a part of Northeast Shooters, and look forward to keeping you up to Date with the latest trends in shooting, firearms and accessories! We also want to hear from you….so check in with us from time to time to see what is new.

With the world in economic and political turmoil, we will continue to uphold the Constitution of the United States, and our Second Amendment rights.
Thank you for your patronage.

Sincerely,

Ty & Elise Taylor
Proprietors
American Weapon Systems

Last edited:
I just spoke with Ty ...RRA forged lowers.

Personable, polite, history similar to mine.

Toys for big boys and girls and close to Monadnock Rod & Gun Club events too!!!

Here's to his company's success.

Ty and Else were great to work with during the Aimpoint PRO group-buy last year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Can't say a bad word about them. Top notch products and A+ customer service. You won't...correction you CAN'T go wrong with them.

/thread

The shop was a 'hopping this morning, standing room only when I wandered in.

I left with something really sweet too - but it weren't candy ! [wink]

A big +1 to Ty & Elise, great shop, great service ! [smile]

Back
Top Bottom