• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Access to high power ammo ?

Gov. Patrick has proposed more laws. Usual BS except for " limit access to high power ammo"

No link because I can't find specifics. I suspect he means something other than .338 etc.

Anyone know anything specific here ?

We should ban high power mental retardation and get him the **** out of the State House, along with his bum-chums.

And I have no idea the specifics. I'm guessing he means .338 and above, yup.

theyve been calling 223 high power since the begining of time. You think he or his staff even know what Lapua calibers are or are used for?

theyve been calling 223 high power since the begining of time. You think he or his staff even know what Lapua calibers are or are used for?

This! I'd be shocked if they didn't try to include .223 as "high power"... Hell my club's rifle range is even called the "high power range".

most .338 lapua/.50bmg is fired out of something that would not be considered an "assault weapon" by the current laws. They are talking .223/5.56 and 7.62xanything and larger. The aim isn't to protect kids, its to ban guns and ammunition.

quick, suggest to Devil to ban fully automatic plutonium grenade launchers so at least he feels good about his small size and get another laws put on the books.

Maybe this will get the Fudds off their ****in ass's

Yeah, good luck with that. Most of the FUDD's I know are too drunk most of the time (when not breaking clays) to worry about such things. They'll just bend over and take it as usual, all the while hoping it will only affect the black rifle people.

Maybe this will get the Fudds off their ****in ass's. God they bother me!

It may. They have been comfortable sitting there saying, **** the other gun owners no one needs an assault rifle; they'll let me keep my 270/243 bolt gun. FFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

It may. They have been comfortable sitting there saying, **** the other gun owners no one needs an assault rifle; they'll let me keep my 270/243 bolt gun. FFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I think that it would be a start, but then of course a "compromise" will be reached banning black rifles [angry]

The president pressured congress to ban "Armor Piercing" ammo today. I'd guess the same thing.

Or, maybe he'll only ban centerfire ammo. All the rest is okay.[wink]

Yeah, good luck with that. Most of the FUDD's I know are too drunk most of the time (when not breaking clays) to worry about such things. They'll just bend over and take it as usual, all the while hoping it will only affect the black rifle people.

"Hey Jed! The President just said he don't want no high powered rounds."

"Does that mean we can't scatter shoot the fish! Guess we gotta fall back to TNT. Wooohooo!"

Sorry true FUDD's don't need to practice except just before the season starts

ani_cartman-fart.gif

High powered Ammo.

Back
Top Bottom