• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Access to high power ammo ?

It may. They have been comfortable sitting there saying, **** the other gun owners no one needs an assault rifle; they'll let me keep my 270/243 bolt gun. FFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

We all know that they believe that .223/5.56 is the superest-duperest, extra-killiest ammo and it needs to be banned (except of course, if where talking about somebody in a government-issued costume, than that's OK).

I suspect that Patrick is not of human origin, but instead he was an undigested burrito that was crapped out and somehow was raised as a human child.

ani_cartman-fart.gif

High powered Ammo.

Yeah, NSFW...

Last edited by a moderator:
So , I'm outraged about his magazine restriction functionally banning the use of most modern handguns , neutering my rifles and generally pissing us all off .... But :

I can't find the details of restricting high power ammo access. Whatever that means ... Anyone ?
Did I miss it among all the noise ?

So , I'm outraged about his magazine restriction functionally banning the use of most modern handguns , neutering my rifles and generally pissing us all off .... But :

I can't find the details of restricting high power ammo access. Whatever that means ... Anyone ?
Did I miss it among all the noise ?

I read the bill last night, did not see ammo anywhere.
He may just be grandstanding, if it sounds "reasonable" to the sheep, why not?

Back
Top Bottom