• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Accidental shooting

given the area where this happened, where abject ignorance of the basic operation of firearms is rare and infrequent, I tend to doubt that.

where ever there are humans there is abject ignorance....i'm not aware of any location that is immune to the retard.

where ever there are humans there is abject ignorance....i'm not aware of any location that is immune to the retard.

No doubt about that. I was getting at the tripe about a gun 'just going off'. This is the kind of community where folks know better than to believe guns are evil, animated objects with their own wicked conscience. People around here tend to understand the trigger needs to be pulled for the hammer to drop.

[FONT=&amp]"Brookings was arrested on charges of criminally negligent homicide and first- and second-degree manslaughter"? ok pick one. I fully understand how the system works.. but just fight the case as you can reasonably convince a jury it happened.

I would reasonably belive this guy to be negligent..... negligence to me is more of a civil matter in most cases...relating to this case, it would depend on the facts..
if its just a **** up going through a wall killing someone. I kindof have sympothy.
If its a point and pull the trigger and "oh, i thought it wasnt loaded" or
"just kidding" then your off to jail.

There really are no facts in the story and noone is a winner... its just sad..[/FONT]

Last edited:
them darned gun, they are ALWAYS LOADED. Its the idiots who forget this that are the problem.

I guess now that he's in jail he's a card-carrying member of the Brookings Institute. . . ion.

Back
Top Bottom