Acme Armament's new location will be opening Saturday March 30th.

(I was going to ask, "Do you think you'll have trigger guard screws for an 1801 Baker .625 CAL rifle in stock, cause I need one", but that would just be mocking some of my fellow NESr's who posted above.)

That I believe we have 3 of. Remind me when you are here.

When do we pickup the MA compliant Tavor's?

Those are currently OOS.

[wink]

there's outstanding food next door, too! no need to make nicole go elf hunting.

i can personally vouch for the chicken parm, chicken caesar wrap, pizza, steak tip sub, and the steak and cheese is also good. om nom nom.

Going to try, but consider it a happy bonus and not a sure thing, unless someone has some baking elves/brownies they can loan out. :)

there's outstanding food next door, too! no need to make nicole go elf hunting.

i can personally vouch for the chicken parm, chicken caesar wrap, pizza, steak tip sub, and the steak and cheese is also good. om nom nom.

I really love to taste the famous desert, but really not needed to get me out the door. In fact, Merrimack NH is closer to me. I will try to wake up early and line up for the grand opening.

I wasn't planning on attending (too far), but then I saw this on your front page

"On opening day, HEarSafe (custom-made hearing protection)"

How much sand is on the roads up there (coming on motorcycle)?

Just saw a rice rocket come out from a side street onto Mammoth Road and pull a wheelie for a short bit. Also, IIRC we saw 12 Harley's on Litchfield Road this past Sunday.

Just saw a rice rocket come out from a side street onto Mammoth Road and pull a wheelie for a short bit. Also, IIRC we saw 12 Harley's on Litchfield Road this past Sunday.

I could say something in re-tort, but I'm a pansy when it comes to my bike and sand in corners (been there, done that, woke up in an ambulance 30 minutes later)

I can only hope to have a motorcycle again one of these days. I'll need to be in a different place (living) so that I can properly store it when not riding it. I had a 2002 Softail Standard and loved it.

We'll have magazines available.

attachment.php

View attachment 60721

Back
Top Bottom