• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active shooter at Maryland mall

If I were the people that ran Amazon, I'd hire lobbyists to push for exactly that. Give people yet another reason to shop on line and not go to stores.

Watching this on the news now. They are asking if mall security will be armed and installing metal detectors at the doors. Yeah......that'll stop the criminals. Once again, stupidity strikes.
upusehu8.jpg

Fired from my HTC One X+ with high capacity storage

No random, targeted. Some kind of domestic in which the guy killed two people and then himself. Got the order wrong.

Ban ghost racks.

Appears to be a random act of crazy. Again.

Three witnesses told NBCWashington.com that the gun used in the shooting was a shotgun, though police have not yet confirmed that.

Anybody check on Biden's whereabouts?

The last few times I've heard the news talk about "the gun" all they say is the gun...but if it was something that could take large cap mags you bet your ass it be tens times as big of a deal...

A federal official briefed on the shooting told CNN preliminary information indicates the shooting may have been related to a domestic dispute.

why are the feds always involved in everything now?

sounds like some prick got butthurt and killed his co-workers. weak ass shit. **** that guy.

Clear this up for me please. You are saying people who took shelter from gun fire are sheep? How does that work out for our military personal under fire?

There's taking cover from gunfire and then there's cowering in fear hours after the last shot was fired and needing police to tell you all is well now. Two completely different situations.

Sheep is the new big term on NES. Everyone is a sheep. Just the other day, the people who DIDN'T register their firearms and resisted CTs new law were referred to as sheep.

Meanwhile, 99% of the NES badass army calling everyone sheep has an LTC and registers their firearms, doesn't have non compliant firearms, hasn't made their own Machineguns, despite wanting them, etc etc etc.

Honestly the sheep thing is starting to piss me the **** off.

/Rant

Mike

Sheep is the new big term on NES. Everyone is a sheep. Just the other day, the people who DIDN'T register their firearms and resisted CTs new law were referred to as sheep.

Meanwhile, 99% of the NES badass army calling everyone sheep has an LTC and registers their firearms, doesn't have non compliant firearms, hasn't made their own Machineguns, despite wanting them, etc etc etc.

/Rant

Mike

sheep

news conference is a circle jerk of cops congratulating themselves for doing nothing

This is new?

/Rant

Mike

True story.

the irony of these moonbats calling to use violence, gun violence no less, because they are butthurt about the second amendment never ceases to amaze me.

i guarantee that tough guy commenting wouldn't have the stones to say shit to someone's face in person, even a tall lanky mother****er like myself.

Clear this up for me please. You are saying people who took shelter from gun fire are sheep? How does that work out for our military personal under fire?

If you have to wait for the cops to come get you from your hiding place even after the danger is over, then you are a sheep.

You're obviously confused

Any facts to back up your statement?

/Rant

Mike

Yup they hit all the key phrases.

"This should not happen at the Columbia Mall," McMahon said. "This shouldn't happen anywhere."

Happens everyday in the inner city.

and they also do what we train them to do -- to shelter in place."

Cower in fear we'll be there to sort out the bodies as soon as we can gear up.

"A lot of kids were crying, and mothers were holding onto them,

"This country needs a lot of help. When somebody is that angry to go to a mall on a Saturday morning and shoot people. We're in a lot of trouble... To push people to those limits where things like that happen makes no sense."

Kids, check. Mothers, check, calling out the country and asking for a reason/solution check and double check.

Not confused, was in the thread title.

I'm not gonna go search through post for post because frankly I don't care, but I'm confident many who use the terms "sheep," "sheeple," "bleating," etc with regard to EVERYTHING have posts about getting their LTC, ban compliant guns, etc, etc, etc.

I know of one member here who ever posted (and he did so regularly) that he didn't register his shit, didn't abide by the AWB with regard to compliance or mags, and I don't recall him calling people sheep.

Some people COULD be categorized as "sheep" but 99% of the time it's thrown around it is misused anyway.

For instance... If I were unarmed and facing an active shooter, you bet your ass I'd lock myself and family down in the most secure area I could find until I could contact LE and get a better grasp on the situation... If that meant hunkering down until I could confirm LE had done their work so be it. I'm not trying to get shot in the face running around like a moron.

So to any NES members who care... here is something that makes gun owners look retarded: Calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a sheep or libtard, etc.

Mike

Last edited:
Not confused, was in the thread title.

I'm not gonna go search through post for post because frankly I don't care, but I'm confident many who use the terms "sheep," "sheeple," "bleating," etc with regard to EVERYTHING have posts about getting their LTC, ban compliant guns, etc, etc, etc.

I know of one member here who ever posted (and he did so regularly) that he didn't register his shit, didn't abide by the AWB with regard to compliance or mags, and I don't recall him calling people sheep.

Some people COULD be categorized as "sheep" but 99% of the time it's thrown around it is misused anyway.

For instance... If I were unarmed and facing an active shooter, you bet your ass I'd lock myself and family down in the most secure area I could find until I could contact LE and get a better grasp on the situation... If that meant hunkering down until I could confirm LE had done their work so be it. I'm not trying to get shot in the face running around like a moron.

So to any NES members who care... here is something that makes gun owners look retarded: Calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a sheep or libtard, etc.

Mike

Note though, that the folks who want to ban guns also look like idiots when they call anyone who has a different opinion a Gun-nut. Actually, come to think of it, using the description "retarded" doesnt help either ;)

Sent from the blind

Back
Top Bottom