• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active Shooter - Braintree Mall, 22-Jan-2022

Security there used to be armed and Braintree Special Officers. When a new management company came in they wanted to improve the image so they turned Security into guys standing around looking dumb. They ended up bringing in regular BPD officers, but I don't know if they even do that any longer.

I listened to part of this on the scanner. People were sheltering in place, the whole mall was locked down, and this was about 45 minutes after the shooter was known to have left the mall.

I'm not going out on much of a limb to guess that this was not an "Active Shooter" (most overused term in America), but a couple of yutes settling a dispute the traditional way.

My brother-in-law is a cop. Even though he doesnt usually carry off duty, he says that he always carries if he's going to the South Shore Plaza. Lots of gang activity there.

If this really is at a sears can someone check and see if they have any older craftsman ratchets with the fine teeth? They were really good tools
This version?
I think people look back on these and the USA raise panel wrenches with the bias of nostalgia.
But last time they had these was like 10 years+ When I bought this
376E8316-DDEB-4027-B3B4-91559E253FF6.jpeg 7BF6E8E4-E049-43DA-A91A-6E29AA88D1F6.jpeg

Security there used to be armed and Braintree Special Officers. When a new management company came in they wanted to improve the image so they turned Security into guys standing around looking dumb. They ended up bringing in regular BPD officers, but I don't know if they even do that any longer.

I listened to part of this on the scanner. People were sheltering in place, the whole mall was locked down, and this was about 45 minutes after the shooter was known to have left the mall.

I'm not going out on much of a limb to guess that this was not an "Active Shooter" (most overused term in America), but a couple of yutes settling a dispute the traditional way.
Ive heard that BPD always has at least one officer there per shift.

I've been off media all day. I just saw breaking news interrupt my weather forecast. The FIRST question to the LEO briefing from the press; "can you tell us how scary it is to have this happening?" WTF? smh

My brother-in-law is a cop. Even though he doesnt usually carry off duty, he says that he always carries if he's going to the South Shore Plaza. Lots of gang activity there.
Lol, what gang activity?

Some of you would sh*t your pants just flying over a Latin American city. You all don't know what "gang activity" looks like.

young punks claiming LNK thinking they have control of the SSP. they stalk people around and jump you if you think you're doing a drug deal. also if they want to rob you. they ride stolen bikes in the summer around and the cops are constantly beating the crap out of them.

If you get shot in Braintree are you less dead than if you are in South America?

Just wondering and thought i'd ask an expert.

Lol, what gang activity?

Some of you would sh*t your pants just flying over a Latin American city. You all don't know what "gang activity" looks like.

Back
Top Bottom