Active shooter in VA bus station - 2 State troopers shot

Active shooter....Richmond Virginia.....? Trooper shot

Fox News....active shooter.....? Two troopers shot

How long before they release the name and description?

Ironically the cops were doing a training exercise at the time in the bus station.

Durkas? Yes, no... the 25K question.... [rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

We all know who will realllllllllllly be blamed, in 3......2......1..... [thinking]

Not moonbat territory, harder to blame gun owners. Booberg will try but it will fail

Last edited by a moderator:

Durkas? Yes, no... the 25K question.... [rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

Not moonbat territory, harder to blame gun owners. Booberg will try but it will fail

I disagree, this is like catnip to the tabby's .They'll roll in it . The Never let a tragedy go to waste ,will be in full moonbat mode ! No Guns, will solve all problems ! ( they'll even take a time out from blaming cops for inner city problems) [thinking]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtf is wrong with people? Seems like every day, there's a bomb threat, schools in lockdown, bodies being fished out of the Charles and, just today, a body being found at the Hopkinton recycling center. The world has gone mad

So I just heard about this in passing from the tv news media. Before looking into it more, I must say, I'm highly suspicious. Police just happened to be conducting an unspecified training exercise and some guy pulls a gun and starts shooting? They won't say what the exercise was? How many times are there going to be training exercises at or nearby when something happens? And usually not just something, but the precise thing they are training for in the exercise.

That is just my initial uninformed impression/skepticism based solely on the presumably garbage information from the corrupt tv news media that constantly peddles garbage, misinformation, and outright lies.

So I just heard about this in passing from the tv news media. Before looking into it more, I must say, I'm highly suspicious. Police just happened to be conducting an unspecified training exercise and some guy pulls a gun and starts shooting? They won't say what the exercise was? How many times are there going to be training exercises at or nearby when something happens? And usually not just something, but the precise thing they are training for in the exercise.

That is just my initial uninformed impression/skepticism based solely on the presumably garbage information from the corrupt tv news media that constantly peddles garbage, misinformation, and outright lies.

Agree, things start to stink more and more. There is always a convenient "training exercise" going on...these guys should play the lottery.

Wtf is wrong with people? Seems like every day, there's a bomb threat, schools in lockdown, bodies being fished out of the Charles and, just today, a body being found at the Hopkinton recycling center. The world has gone mad

Its.a.Mad.Mad.Mad.Mad.World.1963.1080p.BluRay.02.08.10.jpg

We live in a country with 300+ Million people. Crime is at a 50 year low. We have our problems and should work to solve them but the media's sky-is-falling narrative is just a bunch of cheap whores standing on bodies for money.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Agree, things start to stink more and more. There is always a convenient "training exercise" going on...these guys should play the lottery.

Oh c'mon now....loosen up the [tinfoil] ...sheesh...it's been what? A whole day since the last time something like that has happened?

Trooper is alive. However, they're in critical condition.

Trooper has died. RIP [halfmast]

"A Virginia State Police trooper has died as a result of his injuries after being shot Thursday afternoon (March 31) at the Greyhound Bus station in the 2900 block of North Boulevard in the City of Richmond."

Still no ID on the "Shooter". I have a feeling that this guy was on some kind of watch or alert list as to what his plans were. So the cops "just happen to be there for a training exercise". NOT!!!

"State police have confirmed the male subject’s identification, but are still in the process of notifying his next of kin. His name will not be released until next of kin is formally notified."

Source: VSP statement - http://www.facebook.com/VirginiaStatePolice/posts/10154367810330101

Court records show James Brown III had been charged with murder, intent to kill, aggravated battery with a firearm, failure to obey police, resisting a corrections officer, aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, aggravated battery of an unborn child, numerous drug charges, intimidation, domestic battery, felony possession of a weapon, among many driving charges

I don't think he passed a background check....

The first two things you mention have been happening since I was born, the difference is 30 years ago people didn't shit/piss their pants over every "threat" that was
received.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom