Adam Kokesh Calls for Peaceful Open Carry March July 4th from Virginia to D.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres one thing that rings clear in my mind, and its my opinion and like butt holes everyone has em and they all stink...but if the gov fires shots and starts murdering people, I am also traveling.

So, let's give them a reason to speed up the process? I don't know what you guys are thinking, maybe "let's light the spark of revolution" or crap like that. All you will do is screw it up for all others, and maybe end up in prison. Now, don't get me wrong, you chose to go to the grey bar for your rights, that's fine by me. But you could start something really ugly, and although lots of amateurs might believe that they'd stand a chance, you will not find yourself on the winning side.

It's a good thing that our forefathers didn't think this way. If they did the Revolution would have never happened and we'd be under British, or maybe even French control. I'm betting a lot of "patriots" from back then sat around many of bars discussing this very topic. Glad they made the decision they did or things would be a whole lot different around here.

Only history can say for sure whether this march will have a positive or negative affect on gun rights. Either way our rights are going down the tube one way or the other. While I'm not sure what the outcome will be from the march at least someone is doing something......

.....Only history can say for sure whether this march will have a positive or negative affect on gun rights. Either way our rights are going down the tube one way or the other. While I'm not sure what the outcome will be from the march at least someone is doing something......

Thats just it, this is bigger than just gun rights, and I think that's where a lot of people get lost. Remember, it's not just gun rights that are in peril here, it's general rights as a whole that we are being beat up over.

For fugg's sakes, what makes you guys even beleve there will be anyone there? You didn't get 2ooo people together to protest in their own frontyard. What makes you think that people will jump in their cars, drive hundreds, if not thousands of miles, to demonstrate? It's all yadda yadda and saber rattling, but I think the whole thing ain't gonna happen. You guys are not the same league as the minutemen of 240 years ago, and you know it. Just do yourselves a favor and stop talking (writing) all that crap. Enjoy your nice little memorial day BBQ in the backyard of your nice house with the white picket fences and the geranium on the patio, and get a grasp on reality. THis shit is 2 month away. Until then, it'll be forgotten. I'm just an old man, but at least I'm not one of you sunny afternoon patriots. If you're all that patriotic, why haven't more of you pulled your shit together and served? Too busy? Enjoying life, going to college, getting 5 lbs of compressed shit ihammered into your brains, while better men were putting their life on the line? Reminds me of Teddy Nugent, the epitome of uber-patriots. When it was his turn to serve, he chickened out. Same will go for you, I bet.
Carry on.

For fugg's sakes, what makes you guys even beleve there will be anyone there? You didn't get 2ooo people together to protest in their own frontyard. What makes you think that people will jump in their cars, drive hundreds, if not thousands of miles, to demonstrate? It's all yadda yadda and saber rattling, but I think the whole thing ain't gonna happen. You guys are not the same league as the minutemen of 240 years ago, and you know it. Just do yourselves a favor and stop talking (writing) all that crap. Enjoy your nice little memorial day BBQ in the backyard of your nice house with the white picket fences and the geranium on the patio, and get a grasp on reality. THis shit is 2 month away. Until then, it'll be forgotten. I'm just an old man, but at least I'm not one of you sunny afternoon patriots. If you're all that patriotic, why haven't more of you pulled your shit together and served? Too busy? Enjoying life, going to college, getting 5 lbs of compressed shit ihammered into your brains, while better men were putting their life on the line? Reminds me of Teddy Nugent, the epitome of uber-patriots. When it was his turn to serve, he chickened out. Same will go for you, I bet.
Carry on.

Well someone had a giant whopping serving of ass hole with his potato salad today......[rolleyes] Who the **** are you to call anyone out? Seriously? You don't know me, what I've done, where I've been, or what I do, so please, save it.

Furthermore, why does every swinging dick ******* think the only way to serve your country or be a good american is to join up and serve in some shit hole we have no business being in. It doesn't make you a better person than others no matter how many godamned times you tell yourself that.

Carry on.

It's funny being called chicken by a statist. "Don't draw attention to me, bro! They might take away more of mah rights! Then I'll have to taunt you personally. Well, I'll at least talk about it a lot, since I've already proven I won't do anything."

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Furthermore, why does every swinging dick ******* think the only way to serve your country or be a good american is to join up and serve in some shit hole we have no business being in. It doesn't make you a better person than others no matter how many godamned times you tell yourself that.

And why does every statist hiding behind "patriotism" assume people haven't?

Martlet, You can call me every name in the book, I don't care. You can make fun of my country all you want, I don't care either. It comes from too far below to phase me, to be honest.
And HK, I've read before that you've never served, so I know at least that. Does it make the guys who signed up and wrote a blank check to uncle Sam for up to their lives better men, women, and Americans then you are? Sure does in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom