• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Adam Kokesh Cancels DC March

I knew this guy's plan was to get arrested for the pot rally so that he couldn't do his march...

The whole march around DC was ill conceived and it gained more traction and attention and he realized it was not going to be good or end well in any case.

The guy is a joke. He's a weasel.

He's a fake.

That said, I'm glad he cancelled it. It wouldn't have gone well nor be good for us.

Its still a political battle, a march on washington while gun control bills are beeing shot down (so to speek) is not something that we need to do right now, it seems too heavy handed to pull off and look positive when alot of the proposed laws never made it in,

and most new laws are on state levals, thats where the fight should be focused on.

It's because he knew there was a real possibility he would get his stupid ass shot, so he backed down.

What a show of force that is. [thinking]

There all looking now saying, "See, they are afraid of us. They really are."

It's because he knew there was a real possibility he would get his stupid ass shot, so he backed down.

What a show of force that is. [thinking]

There all looking now saying, "See, they are afraid of us. They really are."

he would of been better off admitting he had security concerns than trying to pimp his new plan as being better.

What a nutter. Him and Alex Jones ought to get gay married and go on a long honeymoon to an undisclosed location underground.

He probably didn't like jail that much. He ain't no Sir William Wallace, that's for sure.
He may have gotten a few intimidating phone calls from the men in black as well. Who knows?

The time for an armed march is when you have nothing left to loose. A confiscation law has passed, letters and legal notices have been posted, and a date has been set for enforcement.

This is when we FIGHT - as it's then or never.

Currently, we keep up the pressure, keep the calls going to the State House, inform those who are 'FUDDs' or on the other side the error of their ways.

We can also Thank God that all the politicians are so corrupt that they have all the scandals (State & Local levels) to deal with that they have no political capital to expend on pissing more people off.

His new plan looks to be almost as entertaining as his old one. I will watch with eager anticipation of a 3rd plan coming about. He might have a measure 10x, cut once philosophy. [popcorn]

The time for an armed march is when you have nothing left to loose. A confiscation law has passed, letters and legal notices have been posted, and a date has been set for enforcement.

This is when we FIGHT - as it's then or never.

Currently, we keep up the pressure, keep the calls going to the State House, inform those who are 'FUDDs' or on the other side the error of their ways.

We can also Thank God that all the politicians are so corrupt that they have all the scandals (State & Local levels) to deal with that they have no political capital to expend on pissing more people off.
Good post. I agree it isn't time for such a provocative action.

But don't discount the possibility that gun control could rise to the top of the agenda if another spree killing happens. It would be a very good distraction from the scandals, although not nearly as good as a foreign war.

I think they are very surprised at how little good the President's trip to NJ and OK did to distract, and they are now worried about the staying power of these scandals.

Koschek is a piece of shit. He was the kid on the high diving board that talked hours of shit how he was gonna jump to all his friends. There he is standing on the high board with hundreds of people cheering him on and he still punked out. I hope this is the end of his 15 minutes of fame. **** you koschek you pussy.

Back
Top Bottom