• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Aero EPC-9

CStirling8011

NES Member
Got my hands on a receiver set from the new aero epc-9 line. Was curious if people would recommend a pistol brace or paying the $200 for a stamp. I'm going with the 5.5 or 8.3 inch barrel.

Got my hands on a receiver set from the new aero epc-9 line. Was curious if people would recommend a pistol brace or paying the $200 for a stamp. I'm going with the 5.5 or 8.3 inch barrel.
where are you? how are you using it?

In free America, there's a lot to be said for a brace.

In MA, pistols are subject to the <50 oz limit (unless you go fixed mag)

MA. Well I guess stamp it is because I don't think even with 5.5 barrel and brace I can keep it under 50 oz limit

Stamp it! Gives you lots more options and insulates you from future Mass BS or even Fed/ATF BS

Interesting looking AR9 LRBHO solution. Would like to hear your working results once you put it together. The solution in my Angstadt lower is flimsy at best and required some serious tweaking to get it to work. It doesn't instill a lot of confidence.

I looked into some of the double star skeleton stocks and those are pretty compact. I think around 8 inches so I’ll probably use that

Back
Top Bottom