• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Aeronaut Brewing Company Gun Control Policy open forum night.

A craft? Shoot that’s the price for a domestic. Took my daughter to Disney on ice last month and it was 10-11 bucks for a Miller Lite.

I bet you got at least 12oz of beer, though.... thats kind of my point.

8 bucks for a 4 oz glass of beer? christ.. thats like worse than buying a craft beer at a baseball game.

-Mike
Nah that's just some classic NES of people blatantly making shit up. As Tyke posted its like ⅓ that price.

I'd like to go and ask about how gun control worked for the Jews in Germany, Cambodians, Venezuelans, and many more! That panel of human excrement and their blind followers will undoubtedly respond that it can't happen here. Hmmm, how about black slavery and reconstruction and well into the 1900s?! And American Indians? And Japanese Americans? Dems made sure they didn't have guns to fight against horrors of slavery, land stealing and massacres. Pro-gun control folks are racist folks by my definition. They want to control you, and the guns are an excuse.

Unfortunately, I can't make it that night.

Last edited:
This is a complete set up... the event is sponsored by... The MSD Alumni of New England

We are the graduates of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School living in New England. In the wake of the tragic shooting on February 14, 2018 that took the lives of 17 teachers and students, the brave students of MSD called for an end to gun violence. The Douglas alumni across the country heard their call. We have joined forces to support the survivors in their mission through the #NeverAgain movement. The MSD Alumni will work tirelessly to achieve change, and we welcome you to join us in taking action

This is a complete set up... the event is sponsored by... The MSD Alumni of New England

We are the graduates of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School living in New England.

What a flaming bag of shit... [rofl] with a guy behind it with an air pump fluffing it up... [rofl]

That's like saying "I'm buddies with Elon Musk" only because we have "being human" in
common.... or you're automatically a cop because you carry a gun in a "cop holster" [rofl] I mean what the f*** is this, "victimhood by osmosis?"

They weren't even f***ing there when those kids got shot!

"We're special because a bunch of people died in a horrible act of violence at our school years after we stopped going there"

No you're not- get the f*** outta here! WTAF.

-Mike

Looks like I'm the first here. Come, help question our betters.
Had tickets, but sadly I couldn't attend tonight.

However, according to my email tomorrow there's a student advocacy workshop, Wednesday a parents night with child psychologists and such to talk about how to discuss gun violence with your kids, and Thursday a corn hole tournament.

However, according to my email tomorrow there's a student advocacy workshop, Wednesday a parents night with child psychologists and such to talk about how to discuss gun violence with your kids, and Thursday a corn hole tournament.

Methinks tomorrow's the actual cornhole tournament.

Who is countering this?

Will The Great Corn Hollliiiioooooooo be there???

@johnnymac101 and I did our best to stay behaved. event went about how we'd expect. Then we got to have an actually nice chat with a kid that hadn't completely bought the kool-aid.

- Dr. Matthew Miller-- started the evening off by reading numbers from a paper- low energy, misleading numbers- more gun violence deaths than car deaths!

- Angus McQuilken-- high energy, got the crowd applauding more gun control, focused on getting support for EROP

- State Representative Marjorie Decker- linked NRA and GOAL together at every option, talked about death threats from gun extremist (guys, cut that out!)

- Congressman Michael Capuano- kept it real- told audience it is likely nothing will pass at the national level, but keep fighting, don't give up, don't get distracted, safe focused and time will be on "our" side. Quoted as "take what we can get" and keep chipping away. Said midterm elections can make/or break gun control support for the future of the country. If DEMS win Congress they will put Bills before the president to make him react, but if Republicans win, he fears they will be embolden to allow more pro-gun legislation!

It was good to get behind enemy lines! Not a forum for discussion, but at least we let them know there is resistance to their gun grabbing!

- Dr. Matthew Miller-- started the evening off by reading numbers from a paper- low energy, misleading numbers- more gun violence deaths than car deaths!

- Angus McQuilken-- high energy, got the crowd applauding more gun control, focused on getting support for EROP

- State Representative Marjorie Decker- linked NRA and GOAL together at every option, talked about death threats from gun extremist (guys, cut that out!)

- Congressman Michael Capuano- kept it real- told audience it is likely nothing will pass at the national level, but keep fighting, don't give up, don't get distracted, safe focused and time will be on "our" side. Quoted as "take what we can get" and keep chipping away. Said midterm elections can make/or break gun control support for the future of the country. If DEMS win Congress they will put Bills before the president to make him react, but if Republicans win, he fears they will be embolden to allow more pro-gun legislation!

It was good to get behind enemy lines! Not a forum for discussion, but at least we let them know there is resistance to their gun grabbing!

Did anybody ask Mike if now is the time to get bloody in the streets?

it would've been great if someone got video of this shitshow.. edit down to a few minutes of inane crap soundbites to then send out on the interwebs to go viral.

I'm still stuck on "our teachers." It would like a person who watched a lot of ER be your thoracic surgeon for the day. "No. Wait. I got this. I saw George Clooney do this one. CBC. Chem7. Stat!"

Back
Top Bottom