After Nearly 100 Years of Gun Control, London Adding Knife Control

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
GettyImages-467350662-640x480.png

After nearly 100 years of gun control London, and the UK as a whole, are looking at knife control as the latest step in trying to dissuade the criminally-minded from carrying out their schemes.

London’s Mayor Sadiq Khan used a tweet to go after knives with verbiage similar to gun control rhetoric. He said, “No excuses; there is never a reason to carry a knife.”

After Nearly 100 Years of Gun Control, London Adding Knife Control | Breitbart

The UK already has The Knives Act and the Dangerous Weapons Act, which bans the sale of "Combat Knives" and carrying pretty much any pointy thing outside the home. These laws didn't work?

I wonder if this means they will have to have licensed knife sellers. Someone that wants to buy knives will have to complete the requisite paperwork and have a secure lock to transfer the knives home. They will probably have to keep the knife sets in a knife safe. The chefs will likely want a quick release biometric model. This world is really f'd up.

I wonder if this means they will have to have licensed knife sellers. Someone that wants to buy knives will have to complete the requisite paperwork and have a secure lock to transfer the knives home. They will probably have to keep the knife sets in a knife safe. The chefs will likely want a quick release biometric model. This world is really f'd up.

Funny you should mention that because Scotland already has one.

Knife dealers licence (Scotland) - GOV.UK

Then there is the writers at the Mirror:

Tough new offensive weapons laws unveiled in bid to stop wave of violence

"Banning knives is commendable and necessary."
"Of course, fewer knives, fewer dangerous chemicals and tougher powers for the police are all sensible moves."
"Today the Government announces a crackdown on offensive weapons. This is a welcome step."

And throw a little more gun law in because hey, if you banned it once it's worth banning again right?
"Gun clubs will no longer be able to use rapid fire rifles which will be banned outright."
"Bump stocks, which increase the rate of fire and have been used in US shootings, will also be forbidden."

Are they gonna have acid control too?

Off course! See above.

Next up, malicious thoughts control. Of course they will probably ban hard, heavy objects first. Have fun with your DIY projects, you stupid limeys:

inflatable-bright-tool-set~13681106

And throw a little more gun law in because hey, if you banned it once it's worth banning again right?
"Gun clubs will no longer be able to use rapid fire rifles which will be banned outright."
"Bump stocks, which increase the rate of fire and have been used in US shootings, will also be forbidden."

I thought semi-autos were already banned, and if you're banning them again, why ban bump stocks specifically when they can't be used on anything else?

I thought semi-autos were already banned, and if you're banning them again, why ban bump stocks specifically when they can't be used on anything else?

Well, I guess you could put a bump stock on something like Troy's pump AR. Not that you should - or that it would do anything - but you could.

Still waiting on spoon control. I imagine they'll make all nonplastic (and disposable) knives illegal by decade's end.

Last edited:
How are they going to practice cutting heads off???

So how does it affect Sikhs? I thought that a kindjal type knife was a part of their religious thing, symbolizing manhood. ... oh wait, the Scotts gave up their dirks, so it must be cool.

Anything and everything is a weapon, these Liberal Dolts are trying to create a Utopian world where everyone is safe and sound...Good luck.

giphy.gif

Any decent martial artist could beat you to death with a rolled up newspaper. When will shitbag liberals learn that I AM THE WEAPON, and everything else is the environment?

They never will learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any decent martial artist could beat you to death with a rolled up newspaper. When will shitbag liberals learn that I AM THE WEAPON, and everything else is the environment?

not to worry, back in the Soviet Union, martial arts were forbidden, books on martial arts were contraband. I remember we used to photocopy (as in make picture) of books on martial arts and make these "photoalbom" books. Those would get you serious time, the books or the negative slides, both possession and distribution. We used to work out with my brother's friend who was in Soviet Marines/spec ops and was into martial arts. We had to be careful never speak to anyone and use gym hours when no one else was around. Don't worry my capitalist comrades, there is a way in communist utopia for every one of you.

In the near future a group of cub scouts will be able to perform a hostile takeover of London...
You ever met a group of cub scouts? They're already better equipped than any London beat cop. Stoves, utensils, knifes, fire starters, you name it.

Back
Top Bottom