After Nearly 100 Years of Gun Control, London Adding Knife Control

30594548_1856727304619931_6277625221759369216_n.jpg

They went FR.

"Yeah uh, scissors are in, screwdrivers too, probably could mess someone up. Pliers were probably for ripping fingernails and teeth or something. Very dangerous if you're fighting a restrained/unconscious/dead victim. Grab that rasp too, very deadly to small burrs."

that HAS to be satire right? Right??

Sadly, I don't think it is.... I found the comment about how deadly a butter knife is when stabbed in the chest to be particularly amusing. Especially the part where they equate it to a bayonet.

Last edited:
that HAS to be satire right? Right??

I thought it was at first, also. It's not. I went to the PD's twitter page and verified for myself that it's real before posting. They have dozens of dangerous weapons like this that they heroically got off the street by "stop and frisk".

Last edited:
Criminals will be criminals. It doesn't matter how many laws you pass. If you want to do harm you are going to do harm!

And it's this same nation, the same one that is going to send a man to prison for posting a video of his dog doing a Nazi salute, that we are going to work with to bomb Syria? The gov't of England is full of crazies worse than Assad. The US should be bombing Westminster, not Syria. The English Gov't has done more harm to us with illegal spying and wiretapping then candidate Trump than Syria ever has!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZotzMY-k_jI

I ... It ... Uh ...

There are no words. You can almost hear Eric Idle narrating this. Seriously, they're also going after "poin-ted sticks":Incendiary Image of the Day: British Hoplophobia jumps the shark. - The Truth About Knives

IT'S NOT THE EFFING THINGS, IT'S THE PEOPLE YOU"RE ROUNDING UP WHO ARE HOLDING THEM.

They're toast.

Thank you for this! [rofl] My cousin’s coming over tomorrow and i just found a ton of other videos like this on YouTube. This is a riot!

Criminals will be criminals. It doesn't matter how many laws you pass. If you want to do harm you are going to do harm!

I think that one thing that deters criminal behavior is the fear of failure. Let the criminals know that their plans won't work, will fall through, they will be humiliated in failure, and they may think twice. Pictures of their pals doing the perp walk, seeing others get real punishment, hearing society jeer them. Let them know that they can get away with it, and they'll be much more likely to do it. So if the "cost" of getting caught in street stickup is six months but the cost of defending yourself in a stickup is four years, doing street robberies is a "success".

The UK of today reminds of the old movie Fahrenheit 451 (Fahrenheit 451 - Wikipedia) which was based on the America of the future where books are banned and burned anytime they are found. The UK is banning from law abiding citizens, er I mean subjects, everything and anything in the form of defensive weapons and rendering them defenseless against the criminals who obviously don't give 2 shits about UK's laws. This world has been turned upside down and most of the idiots these days like the way it's going - NOT ME!

Last edited:
As a Brit it saddens me to see this level of stupidity,, there are now places in London where I used to play that are now longer safe for me to go, even the police fear to go there. Winston would roll over in his grave,,,

Funny you should mention that because Scotland already has one.

Knife dealers licence (Scotland) - GOV.UK

Then there is the writers at the Mirror:

Tough new offensive weapons laws unveiled in bid to stop wave of violence

"Banning knives is commendable and necessary."
"Of course, fewer knives, fewer dangerous chemicals and tougher powers for the police are all sensible moves."
"Today the Government announces a crackdown on offensive weapons. This is a welcome step."

And throw a little more gun law in because hey, if you banned it once it's worth banning again right?
"Gun clubs will no longer be able to use rapid fire rifles which will be banned outright."
"Bump stocks, which increase the rate of fire and have been used in US shootings, will also be forbidden."

Off course! See above.

Dont call me a nut but I havent seen any proof of the use of any bump stocks in shootings just reported hear say essentially

Back
Top Bottom