After Nearly 100 Years of Gun Control, London Adding Knife Control

In Brazil, they banned teaching MA to slaves, creating Capoiera, which came to the US as breakdancing. NEVER FIGHT A BREAKDANCER.

One of my favorite teachers, GrandMaster Theodat, came from Haiti, where it was illegal to teach MA. he was one of the meanest people I've ever met. He was vicious, fast, calculated, intelligent, and a massive man, strong as anyone alive. Darker than the night black,. the kind of guy who could lop your head off with a single swing of a machete. They trained in secret in a government warehouse at night. The students he brought back with him were just as mean. This guy's default mood was murderous.

I guess everyone on NES should buy a copy of Bas Rutten's books and DVD before they gets banned.

After Nearly 101 Years of Gun Control, London Adding Bat Control
After Nearly 102 Years of Gun Control, London Adding Hammer Control
After Nearly 103 Years of Gun Control, London Adding Scissors Control
After Nearly 104 Years of Gun Control, London Adding Umbrella Control
After Nearly 105 Years of Gun Control, London Adding Boot Control
After Nearly 106 Years of Gun Control, London Adding High Heel Control
After Nearly 107 Years of Gun Control, London Adding Sewing needle Control
After Nearly 108 Years of Gun Control, London Adding Rape whistle Control
After Nearly 109 Years of Gun Control, London Adding Dirty Look Control

All they need is RETARD Control. [thumbsup]

In the near future a group of cub scouts will be able to perform a hostile takeover of London...

The next time around we need to take a knee.
Whatever they got coming , they earned it.
Maybe they can swing their purses at the invaders.
Unless those get banned too.

Knives Act 1997 The 1997 Knives Act that among other things defines a Combat Knife:

Knives Act 1997

1 Unlawful marketing of knives.

(1)A person is guilty of an offence if he markets a knife in a way which—

(a)indicates, or suggests, that it is suitable for combat; or

(b)is otherwise likely to stimulate or encourage violent behaviour involving the use of the knife as a weapon.

(2)“Suitable for combat” and “violent behaviour” are defined in section 10.

(3)For the purposes of this Act, an indication or suggestion that a knife is suitable for combat may, in particular, be given or made by a name or description—

(a)applied to the knife;

(b)on the knife or on any packaging in which it is contained; or

(c)included in any advertisement which, expressly or by implication, relates to the knife.

(4)For the purposes of this Act, a person markets a knife if—

(a)he sells or hires it;

(b)he offers, or exposes, it for sale or hire; or

(c)he has it in his possession for the purpose of sale or hire.

[F1(5)A person guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable—

(a)on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or to a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum, or to both;

(b)on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 4 years, or to a fine, or to both.]

What a stupid toilet of a country but ask any buffoon liberal and they'll tell you to look how great England (and Australia) are doing and we should take a page out of their book. I'm convinced that along with hating facts, liberals have a certain disdain for general knowledge also

If they ban guns in the US - we will make them.

When they ban knives in the UK, are the politicians so stupid to believe that people can't make them.

The English are really being cucked here. The terrorists are laughing at the white man.

What a pathetic country!

30594548_1856727304619931_6277625221759369216_n.jpg

They went FR.

Funny you should mention that because Scotland already has one.

Knife dealers licence (Scotland) - GOV.UK

Then there is the writers at the Mirror:

Tough new offensive weapons laws unveiled in bid to stop wave of violence

"Banning knives is commendable and necessary."
"Of course, fewer knives, fewer dangerous chemicals and tougher powers for the police are all sensible moves."
"Today the Government announces a crackdown on offensive weapons. This is a welcome step."

And throw a little more gun law in because hey, if you banned it once it's worth banning again right?
"Gun clubs will no longer be able to use rapid fire rifles which will be banned outright."
"Bump stocks, which increase the rate of fire and have been used in US shootings, will also be forbidden."

Off course! See above.
Because the gun club rifles get used so often in city gang violence

GettyImages-467350662-640x480.png

After nearly 100 years of gun control London, and the UK as a whole, are looking at knife control as the latest step in trying to dissuade the criminally-minded from carrying out their schemes.

London’s Mayor Sadiq Khan used a tweet to go after knives with verbiage similar to gun control rhetoric. He said, “No excuses; there is never a reason to carry a knife.”

After Nearly 100 Years of Gun Control, London Adding Knife Control | Breitbart

Wow these people truely have no f'ing clue.. absolutely no clue.. so why stop with knives, how about box trucks, hammers, Axes, Shovels with a "Sharp metal" edge etc.. because based on the stats.. It's obviously working isn't it.

wow just wow..

They went FR.

First they came for the hammers and I did not speak out—
Because I did not own any hammers

Then they came for the scissors, and I did not speak out—
Because I did not own any scissors

Then they came for the umbrellas, and I did not speak out—
Because I did not own an umbrella

Then they came for the screwdrivers, and I did not speak out—
Because I did not own a screwdriver

Then they came for my cheese knife—
and there was no one left to speak for me.

Cheese knife.jpg

England had semi auto for rimfire only. I guess that's no longer true...I wonder what the average Londoner thinks of the knife ban. I imagine they think it's ludicrous.

I carry a knife ALL THE TIME (as I'm sure 90% of the rest of you do). I don't even think of it as a weapon. Knives are arguably one of the most handy tools ever devised by man and have a million practical every day uses.

This IS the future of America though, lest we put a stop to this shit once and for all.

See, you are all falling for it. (For once, this intro is serious, BTW)

It's not about taking away knives, or screwdrivers, or rubber mallets. It's about making people believe (or realize) that acting for themselves is not required, or appropriate.

And, it's working. The Ha-Ha story about the asking for ID to purchase tea spoons, shows that the concept of enfeebling of the average person is progressing. It was held up as an "oops," but it did not seem to get the "WTF????" that it should have. Why? Because it's a natural extension of what has come before.

Boris' post about Chop-Socky being verboten in Ruskie-land is likely going to be seen as a reasonable thing in Old Blighty. How? Just like the Brit that responded to the complaints about it being impossible for Olympic shooters to practice - "They should get another sport."

I watched Luther (British crime drama, very good, BTW), and the main character entered a building in pursuit of a suspect....and picked up a piece of pipe.....'cause that's all he had.

From a few years back.....it's incremental, and not all is adopted on the first pass:

British Government Considers Mandating Plastic Pint Glasses

Back
Top Bottom