AG Campbell Files Briefs in Support of Common Sense Gun Laws

How will you prevent murder? Or DUI? OR rape? pass a law?

joe-biden-cmon-man.gif

The AG asserts in the filing that combat-style assault rifles and large-capacity magazines—the weapons and accessories of choice in America’s deadliest mass shootings—pose an inordinate risk to the safety of the public and law enforcement officers, with no meaningful utility for individual self-defense.

Huh. I'd challenge the AG to read the introductions to just about any police-run "patrol rifle" training classes, which espouse the benefits of a "patrol rifle" vs a shotgun or handgun, and then come back & explain why mere "citizens" should not have the same benefits.

Huh. I'd challenge the AG to read the introductions to just about any police-run "patrol rifle" training classes, which espouse the benefits of a "patrol rifle" vs a shotgun or handgun, and then come back & explain why mere "citizens" should not have the same benefits.

I thought that the "poses a risk to public safety" justification is DIRECTLY prohibited by Bruen.

On suppressors how does one make something that's already illegal in MA more illegal?
There are times where I have my doubts on the IQs of Govt officials.

What , the same guns that aren't safe for the public to have are fine for cops ?
Cops are fine with unsafe guns that blow up ?
Make that argument in front of a non moonbat judge. please.
Some did put in mass purchases of firearms that randomly discharge

Back
Top Bottom