• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AG Healey: Everybody’s Best Friend, Unless You’re A Gun Seller

Don't forget sociopath .
She's no ones friend.
The woman is driven by hatred.
I'd be surprised is she had not been on the short list for USAG. She has proven over and over again that she is willing to "rewrite" laws, then prosecute people based on her rewrites, not the law as written.
Instead, Biden went with the guy who, as a federal appeals court judge, said he believes that every executive order written by a (democrat) president has the force of law even when the order directs an executive agency to VIOLATE written federal law. Of course we know he holds no such opinion of lawful executive orders by a republican that voids unlawful executive orders by a democrat.

I'd be surprised is she had not been on the short list for USAG. She has proven over and over again that she is willing to "rewrite" laws, then prosecute people based on her rewrites, not the law as written.
Instead, Biden went with the guy who, as a federal appeals court judge, said he believes that every executive order written by a (democrat) president has the force of law even when the order directs an executive agency to VIOLATE written federal law. Of course we know he holds no such opinion of lawful executive orders by a republican that voids unlawful executive orders by a democrat.
It may be her association with Hillary.
I suspect there is no love lost between him and her.

Back
Top Bottom