AG Reviewing Road Rage Complaint Involving DA Rachael Rollins

BF_XpIYCYAAW672.jpg

Last edited:

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you
If anyone had the temerity to suggest an audit of Maura’s state issued credit card, I’m sure there’d be a charge on there for 1 gal of whitewash and a 3” paintbrush.

There are far lesser state employees that have a car with a light and siren... that rabbit hole would go pretty deep. [rofl]
I would never pull over for an unmarked vehicle with a JC Whitney type light. Call 911 and drive to the nearest police station.
This advice was given to me from State Police Troopers.

I would never pull over for an unmarked vehicle with a JC Whitney type light. Call 911 and drive to the nearest police station.
This advice was given to me from State Police Troopers.

Lol the rabbit hole I'm talking about doesn't involve JC whitney lights. There are a myiad of state employees issued cars/SUV that have full light and sirens
installed in them, some of them even driven by people who don't even have anything resembling a badge.

There’s tough competition but this meatball is probably the worst nominee biden has made. She’s a mediocre lawyer at best, a racist and has zero self control. Regardless of other issues, she does not have the temperament to be a US attorney.

From the same person who wants prosecutors to drop all trespassing charges across the board. F*cking hypocrite.

Well. . . . . . YEAH! All for me and none for thee. That's her mantra. She sees the world as this big place that's out to F you. So she's in the F'ing position. And she will use it. Even though when she was (allegedly) in the F'ee position, she wished they would stop.

It's classic 8th grade mentality and liberal politicians specifically revel in it. Rail against an injustice until you are on the other side. Then fight to the death to maintain the same injustice.

This person in charge of enforcing all federal law in MA is terrifying. Even in a fully justified self defense shooting you can be sure she will have her attack dogs come after you if you have the wrong skin color with federal charges.

This is the best reason to leave MA before it’s too late I’ve ever seen.

This cannot end well.

Lol the rabbit hole I'm talking about doesn't involve JC whitney lights. There are a myiad of state employees issued cars/SUV that have full light and sirens
installed in them, some of them even driven by people who don't even have anything resembling a badge.
It's not just state issued cars, but "blue light permits" that seem to have a standard similar to NYC "fully carry" (the NYC term) pistol permits. These are issued by the RMV and allow one to have blue lights on their car.

When Bernie Law was cardinal he had a blue light permit. I do not believe the Pastafarian; Baptist; Hindu; Muslim; etc. leaders were given the same courtesy.

Btw Tucker had full coverage of her last night. Watch it if you can and discuss with your family whether or not you want to live under that kind of tyranny.

From the same person who wants prosecutors to drop all trespassing charges across the board. F*cking hypocrite.

I'm fine with not prosecuting victimless crimes, but some of these are just dumb.

For those unfamiliar:

Charges for which the Default is to Decline Prosecuting (unless supervisor permission is obtained).
  • Trespassing
  • Shoplifting (including offenses that are essentially shoplifting but charged as larceny)
  • Larceny under $250
  • Disorderly conduct
  • Disturbing the peace
  • Receiving stolen property
  • Minor driving offenses, including operating with a suspend or revoked license
  • Breaking and entering — where it is into a vacant property or where it is for the purpose of sleeping or seeking refuge from the cold and there is no actual damage to property
  • Wanton or malicious destruction of property
  • Threats – excluding domestic violence
  • Minor in possession of alcohol
  • Drug possession
  • Drug possession with intent to distribute
  • A stand alone resisting arrest charge, i.e. cases where a person is charged with resisting arrest and that is the only charge
  • A resisting arrest charge combined with only charges that all fall under the list of charges to decline to prosecute, e.g. resisting arrest charge combined only with a trespassing charge
Instead of prosecuting, these cases should be (1) outright dismissed prior to arraignment or (2) where appropriate, diverted and treated as a civil infraction for which community service is satisfactory, restitution is satisfactory or engagement with appropriate community-based no-cost programming, job training or schooling is satisfactory.

Back
Top Bottom