• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Aguila 9mm Luger 124 Grain FMJ

I've run a pile of that through my M&P9 and my SR9C without any problems. Let us know how it works in the LC9, since I'm looking for one for the wife...[banana]

I've been holding 150 rounds of this for months thinking the same thing for my M&P9c, I'm too cheap to shoot it though (i.e. I have nothing to add to this conversation)

I've been holding 150 rounds of this for months thinking the same thing for my M&P9c, I'm too cheap to shoot it though (i.e. I have nothing to add to this conversation)

Too cheap to shoot this ammo!! At $18, I haven't see anything cheaper. With that said, I have only been buying ammo for 3 weeks and I still have every round I purchased.

I had an LC9 and it had problems with the Aguila ammo. Specifically, the firing pin seemed to shave off metal filings from the primers and they would soon fill up the firing pin hole and I would get failures to fire.

I returned it to Ruger, they claimed to fixed it, but problem persisted.

They said don't use that ammo,

So I sold the pistol.

Never liked the trigger pull.

I can't comment on an LC9, however I did put 500 rounds of it though my HK USP 9 and 500 rounds through my HK USPc 9 with zero issues. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom