Aimpoint Comp M2 advice needed

Greetings folks. I just purchased an Aimpont Comp M2 for my MP15 MOE. The Aimpoint came with a mount, but it is a low profile mount. I would like the Aimpoint to co-witness with my Magpul BUIS. Presently, the front sight post fills the entire optic. This isn't going to work. I need a low cost (if there is such a thing) mounting option to raise the Aimpoint up enough for this to work. Anyone got any ideas?

Which mount did you aimpoint come with? Is it the aimoint low mount of the QRP without the spacer?

The cheapest option would be to get a rail riser for about $10-15 and put the aimpoint mount on it. Next up would be the Aimpoint QRP mount with spacer which can usually be found for around $50.
After that you can get a Larue mount for around $110.

So I just ordered the LaRue Tactical Comp M2 Mount QD LT-150. I think this will be a good combo. Thanks for the advice guys.

I use that LaRue mount with an Aimpoint ML3 partnered with a Midwest Industries BUIS in the front and a ARMS 40L in the rear. It gives me a pretty good lower 1/3 co-witness, which should be the same results with the Magpul BUIS

I use that LaRue mount with an Aimpoint ML3 partnered with a Midwest Industries BUIS in the front and a ARMS 40L in the rear. It gives me a pretty good lower 1/3 co-witness, which should be the same results with the Magpul BUIS

I got the mount today. It works perfectly with a lower 1/3 cowitness using the Magpul BUIS. Thanks for all the advice guys.

Back
Top Bottom