• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AK-47: Hundreds of Shots Fired in FL Airport Standoff

Reptile

NES Member
REAL LIFE GRAND THEFT AUTO: HUNDREDS OF SHOTS FIRED IN FL AIRPORT STANDOFF
Witness described shootout as sounding ‘like a war’

An ex-convict, wanted by the FBI for a recent home invasion robbery and hate crime, wound up in a massive shootout with Miami police, Miami-Dade police and FBI agents.

A woman, identified as Mrs. Pescador, recorded the terrifying scene from her cell phone on Thursday as over a hundred shots rang out and dozens of police sirens flashed brightly into the night sky.

FBI Special Agent Brian Waterman said the incident started when 40-year-old Alexander Carballido, the alleged subject of an FBI investigation, led police officers on a car chase and eventually opened fire on them.

Carballido was being sought for a reported hate crime and robbery on Wednesday where, according to WPLG-Ch. 10, he attacked and robbed a gay man.

“The victim told the station his assailant forced him to undress, pointed a gun at him and said, ‘all gay men should be dead,’” they reported.

Carballido, an ex-con, was released from state prison in July for carjacking and assaulting a police officer, but he won’t be going back as he was gunned down after opening fire on officers with his AK-47.

An anonymous witness was extremely grateful to be alive, saying, “We’ve got to thank God that we’re all alive because dangerous people like that could have anybody killed.”

Nobody else was injured during the mayhem that one witness said, “was like a war.”

Real Life Grand Theft Auto: Hundreds of Shots Fired in FL Airport Standoff

Can't wait to see the "AK-47"... I loved the many reports of the AR15 used in Dallas, as I watched the livestream from someones camera on a roof top and listened in real time thinking "that's a 7.62x39 I've heard them fired in urban environments enough" and boy it took them weeks to admit it was a 50 year old SKS lol

iu

Sort of like "local" weather forcasters calling for " Dangerous Thunder" ? ? ? The talent pool of "reporters and talking heads" is more like a Puddle. . . . . It's all about arresting attention than infomation.

Back
Top Bottom