Akron - 24 shot, 1 killed in overnight shooting

MaverickNH

NES Member

The demographics suggest there will be no witnesses or anonymous tips.

"We will bring those responsible to justice, and we need the help of our community to do that. For those who have information about this horrific shooting – we need you to speak up in order to prevent further violence and retaliation. This can be done anonymously."

1717348422321.png

A witness at the scene told News 5 there were hundreds of people at the party enjoying themselves before shots were fired.

"Everyone was wearing white T-shirts; there were women on top of vehicles dancing. It looked like a scene from a spring break movie. It looked like everyone was having a good time. On our way back it was a completely different scene," the witness said.

Maybe someone didn’t like having their car danced on.

A witness at the scene told News 5 there were hundreds of people at the party enjoying themselves before shots were fired.

"Everyone was wearing white T-shirts; there were women on top of vehicles dancing. It looked like a scene from a spring break movie. It looked like everyone was having a good time. On our way back it was a completely different scene," the witness said.

Sounds like typical she-boon behavior.

My money is on smudged puma….

The demographics suggest there will be no witnesses or anonymous tips.

"We will bring those responsible to justice, and we need the help of our community to do that. For those who have information about this horrific shooting – we need you to speak up in order to prevent further violence and retaliation. This can be done anonymously."

View attachment 885451
all summer long diversity celebration

Akron Police Chief Brian Harding said:
...officers found 35 shell casings from different weapons at the scene of the gathering at Kelly and 8th avenues on the city’s East Side. He said the casings from several weapons, including an assault rifle, were found
Amazing that they can report on the color and gender of a rifle just from a handful of shell casings and a few seconds off a doorbell potatocam.

Nothin good happens when you have that many people hanging around like that. Hell, I remember when the Navy's best and brightest were groping women gauntlet style.

I can still remember going to neighborhood parties; where everyone blocked off a couple of streets, grills & coolers everywhere and the kids ran around while the grown ups kept dishing food, beers and cocktails. These almost always ran into the late night / early morning hours

Although there were more than a few drunken scuffles over the years, what I dont recall is all the neighborhood moms lined up twerking nor open gun battles breaking out…

I can still remember going to neighborhood parties; where everyone blocked off a couple of streets, grills & coolers everywhere and the kids ran around while the grown ups kept dishing food, beers and cocktails. These almost always ran into the late night / early morning hours

Although there were more than a few drunken scuffles over the years, what I dont recall is all the neighborhood moms lined up twerking nor open gun battles breaking out…

We (collectively, the US - sorry drgrant) created a society where this is what they want. We "teach" inner city kids of all races that you just gotta be good'nuff. Good'nuff not to get fired so you can go get your drank on later.

I recall Barkley talking about going to inner city schools vs. suburbs to speak. At suburbs, he asks the kids what they wanna be when they grow up. Firefighter, nurse, airborne ranger, telephone pole. He goes to inner city. "I'm gonna be in the NBA." "I'm gonna be a famous hip-hop singer."

There is NO path so they only see the one spoon-fed to them on TV. The behavior on teh streets is an extension of that. It's a rap video and New Jack City all rolled into one b/c they don't know anything else. No one's slapped them upside the head and told them to go get an education and a job.

Your block parties were from middle-class folk that knew there were consequences of F'ing up come Monday morning. Imagine if you didn't have consequences back then. You'd be no different. (Again - I point to the Navy's best and brightest. . . . when they thought there were no consequences.)

Back
Top Bottom