• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Albanian SKSs for sale - sold out - anyone get one?

40 caliber

NES Member
So a particular dealer website that I won't name sent me an email today They had a stash of Albanian SKSs for sale. Starting as low as $200!! to $395

There was a Limited supply. I received the email at 5:46pm. I opened my laptop at 6:00 pm. THEY ARE ALL GONE!!! I am not surprised, only bummed. I have been trying to be good and control the buying. I guess I can thank all the other C&R guys.

I was just curious if any NESr scored one.
Let it not be Martin08 as they always "fall in his lap" (see other post)

I missed the e mail and am not surprised they sold out at those prices.

I just need to download the martin08auctionsiteautobot that sends e mails to me 24 hrs a day informing of great deals on SKSs. I hear it stores your preferences for what types you're looking for and throws bids at it within seconds of being listed.[laugh]

I missed the e mail and am not surprised they sold out at those prices.

I just need to download the martin08auctionsiteautobot that sends e mails to me 24 hrs a day informing of great deals on SKSs. I hear it stores your preferences for what types you're looking for and throws bids at it within seconds of being listed.[laugh]

Thanks - that cheered me up [laugh2]

My auctionsiteautobot worked so well that I got in on the pre-sale sale...

alby_69_002.jpg

$219.... and it's already home.

Back
Top Bottom