• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Alexa, we need guns. Lots of guns

allen-1

NES Member
This is pretty cool technology - but I personally wouldn't use it because there are too many things that could go wrong - and if I need a gun, that's the wrong time for things to go wrong.

Same reason I oppose "smart guns".

That being said - it's still pretty cool...

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Unexpected/comments/hj9hla/just_a_simple_drawer/

I like the cabinet but the automation would drive me nuts if I was in a hurry. Plus with kids around they would learn daddy's password to quick for safety.

Oh yeah. Let's let Alexa decide if I live or die.

"I've found 68 recipes online for buns. Do you want me to list them?"

"I've added 'buns' to your grocery list."

"Thanks, I'm having fun, too. Want to hear a joke?"

"Sorry, 'hun.' I'm spoken for. Do you want me to look up matches on Tinder for you?"

What Is Jeff Bezos $600 Million Dollar Deal With The Cia?​

Is Alexa a government spy?​

"According to patent applications, Amazon and Google are monitoring you with their Alexa and Voice Assistant smart speakers. Patents indicate that the devices can be used for mass surveillance and intrusive digital advertising, the press release says."

Is Amazon connected to the CIA?​

"The company also does business with NASA, the Food and Drug Administration, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in addition to the CIA."

What does the CIA do?​

"conducting covert actions at the President's direction, Robinson explained in an email that the CIA helps to ensure the safety of the US."

Does Jeff Bezos have a CIA contract?​

"There is already an Amazon contract with the CIA worth $600m."

"The stupider one is, the closer one is to reality. The stupider one is, the clearer one is. Stupidity is brief and artless, while intelligence wriggles and hides itself. Intelligence is a knave, but stupidity is honest and straightforward." - FYODOR DOSTOEVSKY

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom