all connecticut skeet/trap shooters, chime in!

part of my pastime is to visit clubs to meet new skeet/trap shooters. where do you shoot? many clubs require an invite or sponsor. id be glad to visit and shoot some. chime in! lets shoot!

You are welcome to shoot at our club, Pioneer Valley Sportsman Club located in West Springfield, Mass. 01089. 101 Sikes Avenue
Trap dates:
Wednesday, 5pm
Saturday, 1pm
Sunday 10am ...

I have a shotgun (Winchester Model 12 Featherweight), but I'm not a trap shooter per se. I do attempt to bust clays when I visit my brother in Vermont. I use the 12 mostly for 3-gun events, which are nil to non-existant.
I am in SE CT and I do know that there is clay shooting at Ledyard Sportsmans, Branford GC and just over the line, Ashaway RI. Ashaway is open to the public (breakfast, too). I believe Branford (I95 Exit 56) is, too. Ledyard would need a member to take you as a guest. I know several members, but am not one myself. Groton Sportsman will have their Field Day on Thanksgiving week, so the public can attend that (trap and skeet available).
Oh, for CT shooters, go over to guntalk.club...

thanks for the tip. ive been to all the clubs you mentioned, except ashaway.
im heading to gilford next week to meet with the pres for a tour. I95 traffic is always heavy in summer for the beaches. i try to avoid the coast at all cost! again, thanks for the tip.

went to that place. wow what pita. ya gotta do math, count bicycle tires, read invisible captchas. just to make 1 post! if it doesnt improve...im leaving it!

Back
Top Bottom