• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Alleged Boogaloo member pleads guilty to terrorism charge

Reptile

NES Member
Benjamin Ryan Teeter, 22, pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization
MINNEAPOLIS — A North Carolina man and self-described member of an anti-government extremist group who authorities say traveled to Minnesota during protests after the death of George Floyd pleaded guilty Wednesday to a terrorism charge.

Benjamin Ryan Teeter, 22, of Hampstead, N.C., pleaded guilty Wednesday to one count of conspiracy to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization.

Teeter admitted he and another man, Michael Robert Solomon, 30, built firearms suppressors that they delivered to an informant and an undercover FBI employee, believing they were going to Hamas, according to Teeter's plea agreement. Authorities have said the pair also offered to fight as mercenaries for the group.

During his plea hearing, Teeter said he believed the suppressors would be used by Hamas' military wing, according to the Star Tribune.

"I mean, why would someone buy suppressors if they weren’t going to deliver them to a militant wing?" he said.

The groundwork is being laid .
The Dems will quickly label any opposition as "Terrorists "
Something the Republicans couldn't manage to do with Antifa.

There's a couple of things I don't get:
1. I'll never take anyone who names them selves 'Bois' seriously. Even if the HA's suddenly started saying they were 'bois', I'd snicker, and those guys are no joke.
2. Why would someone sell crap to Hamas, they can MAKE the stuff in a garage, or a cave.
3. Without a bone fide structure, the press can label anyone a part of this group. On the flip side, anyone can claim to be a part of it.
4. Why would a 'militant' American group support Hamas in the first place? There's no common enemy to justify a 'foe's closer' argument.

There's a couple of things I don't get:
1. I'll never take anyone who names them selves 'Bois' seriously. Even if the HA's suddenly started saying they were 'bois', I'd snicker, and those guys are no joke.
2. Why would someone sell crap to Hamas, they can MAKE the stuff in a garage, or a cave.
3. Without a bone fide structure, the press can label anyone a part of this group. On the flip side, anyone can claim to be a part of it.
4. Why would a 'militant' American group support Hamas in the first place? There's no common enemy to justify a 'foe's closer' argument.
It is fake news. Some guy named Ryan might have gotten busted for something, but the rest of it is fake. It is so stupid it is funny. It is the fake news version of Godzilla and Mothra teaming up and coming to shit stomp Duxbury or something. Even scarier I heard Bo and Luke Duke were training ISIS in the use of archery equipment and driving techniques to escape from police chases using ancient orange American cars.

Back
Top Bottom