• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

*Alleged Theft at Shooter's Outpost Caught on Camera

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Ballsy to steal from a gun store. Didn't someone post a video of a thief in action that happened at Zero Hour Arms?

There is a person of that name who is listed on the internet in Boxboro, MA.

His phone number is listed, too.

Maybe he does not know he is WANTED.

The last open house I attended at the old (Mason) location of OId Glory Guns and Ammo,
someone (Dana?) was holding court under an E-Zup, telling the tale of tracking down
a teenaged shoplifter from out of state. (They noticed some merch seemed disturbed,
and when they checked the video footage spotted him on camera swiping some kewl
knife in a blister pack). They called up the father (who had stopped on an NH vacation),
and gave him the option of returning the merchandise and the yout,
or sending the knife police to arrest him at home. Father knows right from wrong,
and drove the several hundred miles for the yout's walk of shame.

Kid was a litterer(ish), too. They caught him throwing something into the woods off the parking lot,
and while they assumed it was packaging of the (a) stolen item, they couldn't find a thing.
Turns out it was just a half-eaten sammich.

Shooters makes you lower your mask and face the camera before entering the store. Well, at least they did when I went there a few weeks ago (maybe I just look suspicious?)
They're on to you. [rofl]

You've been here long enough to know, 70% of the people here don't read 80% of the posts they comment on. [laugh]
100% of the time.
...works every time!

I assume it's an aversion to Gun Store Pops,
but somebody can korect me.
Thief meet ammo, thief meet gun. LSG owner meet [mg]

Woooo, I've been reading way too many books to my 2 yr old. That's literally the first thing that popped into my head. At least the themes of his books are more pleasant. [laugh]

The place is still loaded with gunz. Hard to believe that video is during the Biden superpanic.

What are they asking for the
Typical fare Norinco sks, Mak90, M1A, etc

How about that box a 9mil?

There is a person of that name who is listed on the internet in Boxboro, MA.

His phone number is listed, too.

Maybe he does not know he is WANTED.

In response the guy you quoted.....
If you go to the comments under the video on facebook, Shooters also posted a still shot of the guy's Chevy Colorado with license plate showing.
It had NH tags on it too.

Anyone who shoplifts from there obviously doesnt follow Shooters on Facespace. He is always outing thieves publicly. He even went back on camera to figure out who the a**h*** was that left a dirty diaper in the parking lot yesterday.

As many times SO outs shoplifters you’d think the word would get around. Maybe heads on pikes at the front door would help. 😉

My first job was at Target in 1974 in the great state of Iowa. In Radio/TV, we had the only cash register other than the front lanes and all the scum tried to scam purchases there. They’d pick up a cheap boxed item and stuff a more expensive item inside, and try to buy it and walk out. We had a button to press to alert security but us HS kids never used it - we weren’t rats for 54 cents/hr.

Shooters makes you lower your mask and face the camera before entering the store. Well, at least they did when I went there a few weeks ago (maybe I just look suspicious?)
Yup, I had to do it when I went in this past Saturday. At first, I wasn't sure what they were asking me to do. I am hard of hearing and the guy asking me had his mask on which was muffling his voice. I didn't realize how much I read lips until the mask "mandate" was upon us.

Back
Top Bottom