Alyssa Milano to Lead Protest at NRA Convention

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
ALYSSA-MILANO-BELOW-UTOPIA-1997-640x480.jpg

By AWR Hawkins

Alyssa Milano is calling fellow activists to join her in Dallas, Texas, May 5 to protest Vice President Mike Pence and the NRA Annual Meetings.

The protest itself is one of the first orders of business for the newly launched #NoRA, the “No Rifle Association initiative.” #NoRA tweeted.

View: https://twitter.com/NoRA4USA/status/989462756771418112?tfw_creator=BreitbartNews&tfw_site=BreitbartNews&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fbig-hollywood%2F2018%2F04%2F26%2Falyssa-milano-lead-activist-nra-18%2F

Alyssa Milano to Lead Protest at NRA Convention

If I had Bloomturd money I'd take your pic and others like it and make billboards out of it- put them up anywhere I could between the airport and the convention. Actually, for shorter money a mobile billboard would work. Such hypocrisy.

On April 20, Breitbart News reported the launch of #NoRA, noting that it included celebrities like Alec Baldwin, Ashley Judd, Jimmy Kimmel, W. Kamau Bell, Don Cheadle, Minnie Driver, Jon Favreau, Nathan Fillion, Jordan Horowitz, Julianne Moore, Michael Moore, Patton Oswalt, Annabella Sciorra, Jill Soloway, and Amber Tamblyn.

Not exactly a shocking list. I've let my NRA membership lapse in favor of GOAL and other issues. Guess I'll come back to the fold given the full court press from the Hollyweird libtards.

Classic Holyweird Hypocrite.

Vice President Pence should have that picture projected 20x20 feet behind him when he speaks, and should make specific reference to it and all the other Holyweird hypocrites who will do anything, say anything and sell anything for a buck....including their souls.

hmm, I'm sure none of the actors supporting this effort ever used a gun or violence in any of their movies/shows to advance their careers [puke2].

1. To be fair, I think the only gun Nathan Fillion wielded was a space-six-shooter. LOL

2. Alyssa Milano - remember when she was hot. :(

3. When are "those who identify as wikken" going to come down on her and those other two trolls for than annoying witchcraft show. That isn't who they are or what they do. ROFL!

4. The reality is: 99% of America doesn't care what they think. About 48% will see the protests and get pissed off and this will HELP the NRA. Their best tactic is to NOT MENTION IT AT ALL. Hell, a GREAT tactic would be to put pressure on CNNMSNBABCBS to not even mention it at all during broadcasts. First rule of marginalizing your opponent: DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT!

She's probably 20% conviction and 80% just trying to maintain her spotlight after posting the first #MeToo tweet.

I'd hit it.

Ya, but if you wouldn't "marry it" and/or rely on "it" in life's worst times, you are just as bad as IT.

THINK WITH YOUR BIG HEAD, NOT YOUR LITTLE HEAD, YOU'LL BE BETTER OFF IN LIFE IN THE LONG RUN.

She had to put on a lot of makeup to look that bad.... what's up with the big blue romper??

I think it is clown training. Replace that with a multi-colored but otherwise identical romper, plus some big shoes and a red ball nose, and she's all set.

Who's the Boss.

Some witch show, was rather lousy.

And some 90's movie where she lives in the house of some family and gets the dad to cheat on his wife with her, and I think she tries to kill them all or something. Poison Ivy... that's it.

And some 90's movie where she lives in the house of some family and gets the dad to cheat on his wife with her, and I think she tries to kill them all or something. Poison Ivy... that's it.

That was Drew Barrymore wasn't it?

ETA: The original Poison Ivy was Drew Barrymore. I guess someone felt they needed ANOTHER movie about it and Allysa Milano was in the sequel. LOL

That was Drew Barrymore wasn't it?

ETA: The original Poison Ivy was Drew Barrymore. I guess someone felt they needed ANOTHER movie about it and Allysa Milano was in the sequel. LOL

Correct, there were at least 2 of those movies.

Back
Top Bottom