• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Alyssa Milano to Lead Protest at NRA Convention

She needs to worry about missing a few meals more than protesting the NRA

Attachments

• C6A9776B-9275-4EB4-ACBC-860CFDB2E78F.jpeg
    C6A9776B-9275-4EB4-ACBC-860CFDB2E78F.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 315
Classic Holyweird Hypocrite.

Vice President Pence should have that picture projected 20x20 feet behind him when he speaks, and should make specific reference to it and all the other Holyweird hypocrites who will do anything, say anything and sell anything for a buck....including their souls.

This is an AWESOME idea!!!!

They should have a continuously running slideshow in the background during the speeches. Whoever got this photo from that AWR guy, pass it along!

Good eye on the double trigger finger thing. Looks that way.

P.S. Whoever that Poison Ivy girl is (not Barrymore or Milano), she is not guilty.

Bonus:
Alyssa-Wisegal-Movie-Stills-2008-alyssa-milano-22726432-500-351.jpg

Last edited:
"I hate guns, but I am not against using them in my profession to make money"

"I also have armed bodyguards too. I am a VIP and need to be protected, ulike you commoners"

Classic Holyweird Hypocrite.

Vice President Pence should have that picture projected 20x20 feet behind him when he speaks, and should make specific reference to it and all the other Holyweird hypocrites who will do anything, say anything and sell anything for a buck....including their souls.

NOT doing things like that is why conservatives are losing the culture war. For all of Trump’s faults, he understands that there is no “rising above” the mean-spirited insults and accusations hurled at the right from the left, unless the hypocrisy of the left is constantly and publicly called out.

If I had Bloomturd money I'd take your pic and others like it and make billboards out of it- put them up anywhere I could between the airport and the convention. Actually, for shorter money a mobile billboard would work. Such hypocrisy.

On April 20, Breitbart News reported the launch of #NoRA, noting that it included celebrities like Alec Baldwin, Ashley Judd, Jimmy Kimmel, W. Kamau Bell, Don Cheadle, Minnie Driver, Jon Favreau, Nathan Fillion, Jordan Horowitz, Julianne Moore, Michael Moore, Patton Oswalt, Annabella Sciorra, Jill Soloway, and Amber Tamblyn.

Not exactly a shocking list. I've let my NRA membership lapse in favor of GOAL and other issues. Guess I'll come back to the fold given the full court press from the Hollyweird libtards.

I would have more respect for these people if they actually took the time to learn what they are protesting for. Bit nope just jump on the wagon cause it is the popular thing to do..

4. The reality is: 99% of America doesn't care what they think. About 48% will see the protests and get pissed off and this will HELP the NRA. Their best tactic is to NOT MENTION IT AT ALL. Hell, a GREAT tactic would be to put pressure on CNNMSNBABCBS to not even mention it at all during broadcasts. First rule of marginalizing your opponent: DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT!

I don't get how people don't understand this. From a social media standpoint, the more you mention "them', the higher they'll trend and the more they'll get indexed by the search engines. It happens over and over here. These anti-2A folks get more publicity and internet recognition from forums like this than the MSM.

From a security standpoint, why on Earth would you tip your hand? With anything? It's the same as telling internet strangers all about your gun collection and giving away your alarm codes.

I don't get how people don't understand this. From a social media standpoint, the more you mention "them', the higher they'll trend and the more they'll get indexed by the search engines. It happens over and over here. These anti-2A folks get more publicity and internet recognition from forums like this than the MSM.

From a security standpoint, why on Earth would you tip your hand? With anything? It's the same as telling internet strangers all about your gun collection and giving away your alarm codes.

I disagree with that point. Forums like this are the spark for grassroots exposure of these turds and their hypocrisy. I think it's important that counter-messages make the rounds on the net. Ever do a search and get hits that are 180 degrees from what you expected?

hmm, I'm sure none of the actors supporting this effort ever used a gun or violence in any of their movies/shows to advance their careers [puke2].

Hypocrisy! Thy name is "Hollywood Actor".
If they lie about this...using guns to make a living, while denying guns for our basic protection....How can you believe a SINGLE WORD that they speak?

I disagree with that point. Forums like this are the spark for grassroots exposure of these turds and their hypocrisy. I think it's important that counter-messages make the rounds on the net. Ever do a search and get hits that are 180 degrees from what you expected?
Fair enough, you make a good point. Nevertheless, the more these anti-2A asses are literally mentioned by name, the higher they will trend in search results, which is just what they want. But we usually know who we're talking about, so say something like "that a**hole kid in FL" and we all know who we're talking about.

If I had Bloomturd money I'd take your pic and others like it and make billboards out of it- put them up anywhere I could between the airport and the convention. Actually, for shorter money a mobile billboard would work. Such hypocrisy.

On April 20, Breitbart News reported the launch of #NoRA, noting that it included celebrities like Alec Baldwin, Ashley Judd, Jimmy Kimmel, W. Kamau Bell, Don Cheadle, Minnie Driver, Jon Favreau, Nathan Fillion, Jordan Horowitz, Julianne Moore, Michael Moore, Patton Oswalt, Annabella Sciorra, Jill Soloway, and Amber Tamblyn.

Not exactly a shocking list. I've let my NRA membership lapse in favor of GOAL and other issues. Guess I'll come back to the fold given the full court press from the Hollyweird libtards.

Ok, I don't get it. Where is the list of celebrities?

Back
Top Bottom