• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Am I the only one?

I had my sons learned, and sharp with a rifle by the age of 8.
Now in around the age of 20, after playing call of duty and other fps video games I try to pass them a new purchase and are all pussies.
Where did I go wrong?
I think it’s their Mom! She dumped me 5yrs ago.
Am I alone?

Yes. You are the only one that is here to learn. I just sh*t post.

SmartSelect_20210102-222723_Chrome.jpg

PS: there is a NES rule that says no one is allowed to start more threads in one day than Reptile. I think you broke that rule today.

Also, this doesn't belong in General.

Last edited:
Build is my future
I have many skills in metal and need to learn my ability.

I have bought too many.

btw... is that really a thing, too many posts and talking too much.?
Damn I have lived alone for too long!

should I post dick picks, or.....
actually I am a good guy so waiting for good girls.

Excellent. That’s where I thought this was going. My suggestion will kill two birds with one stone. Your kids are into COD and you want to build and get them to understand the value of firearms at their current age. Why don’t you guys do a father-son AR build together? Or buy a parts kit for another firearm entirely and do a more challenging build. Either way, if you guys build a firearm together, test fire it, and get it running they’ll see you’re a total badass while you’ve built a gun from their favorite video game in real life. Can’t help you with the other stuff though, partner! Good luck!

btw... is that really a thing, too many posts and talking too much.?
Damn I have lived alone for too long!

should I post dick picks, or.....
actually I am a good guy so waiting for good girls.
No dick pics. Learn from me. You do win the award for most threads in a day though

Back
Top Bottom