Amazon AR sights

JRLB

NES Member
So I bought some cheap sights off Amazon about 3weeks ago. Amazon said something like "sold by company X, fulfilled by Amazon". A few days after ordering them, I checked on the status and notice they are shipping from Hong Kong from a 3rd company. I was irritated, because it didn't mention China in the original ad. So fast forward 3 weeks to today and I get an email from the 3rd company saying they were returned by customs and they will refund my money. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I'm pretty certain we have ITAR restrictions with China. It bans the import / export of certain firearms related parts

Iv ordered sights from Amazon in the past. Complain to Amazon about how much of an Inconvience this is. Chances are they will hook you up.

Usually (always?) it'll say it ships from china and the estimated delivery date is like 3 weeks longer than anything else available. Not sure that it's Amazon's fault.

Magpul BUS, the plastic ones are cheap, work very well, and are made in US. The last thing I ordered from amazon that came from China was a shark bed. .......

20141229_175459.jpg

Back
Top Bottom