Amazon DENIED!!

blindndead

NES Member
I wanted to grab a cheap airsoft pistol on amazon( didn't want to give my money to Dick's) for training purposes. I have two family members that asked me to pass down my knowledge of safe firearm handling and I said COOL! I will start them off with baby steps so I don't scare the girls away and they don't get discouraged. They can see the fun with a simple airsoft and it will make me happy to show off the basics of firearm handling. Found what I wanted on Amazon go to checkout, DENIED!! I got a laundry list of you cant ship that to that address when I wanted to cash out the plastic BB's SMFH... We have any place I can go to grab something for short money? Bridgewater, Fall River, New Bedford area?

Dude its plastic BB's!!!! I just got a K-bar a week ago. WTF?

wbad7.jpg

Amazon is absolutely nuts about certain policies for MA. For instance, you can't even buy certain rubber bands if Amazon thinks you could use them in a wrist rocket. RUBBER BANDS. Some of them were even medical grade tourniquet style.

I've bought air soft guns from amazon within the past year. full auto ar airsoft guns too. Has to be that supplier. Amazon sold and sent it to me without the slightest problem.

At the base of the Bourne bridge used to be Cape Cod Paintball. I don’t know if it’s the same name but they are big on airsoft and do big woods skirmish games. It’s been a few years since I went there but they had all kinds of quality brands.

Found it. It’s called ultimate battleground. Here’s the website.
http://www.ubgllc.com/

Army Barracks, West Springfield, but that may be a bit far for you.

Pyramid air dot com, or something like that

I would stay away from Airsoft and get co2 pellet one. Those plastic BB's don't shoot straight at all. They curve like crazy which makes them very poor trainers.

Back
Top Bottom