Amazon Safe works great….NOT

Definitely chinese junk calling itself a safe, but it also sounds like it wasn't set up right as default mode opens with any finger print. Or maybe instructions were in chinese?

How about doing what I did, if the kids want to see the gun you pull it out and let them clean it and manipulate it. Tell them if they touch it without my express permission, I'd tan their hides, and I've never spanked my kids.

I told my kids if they are bullied to tell their teacher, then tell me. I'd go to the teacher/admin and either get a solution, or I'd tell my kid to tear the head off the bully, but only after I gave permission. So my kids know, I'll do whatever it takes, up to introducing myself to the parents of the bully. There is no need to bring a gun to school. Funny, my kids don't worry about this kind of stuff.

And meanwhile here in the Commonwealth of MA.........

Cheap POS Chinese Amazon fingerprint safe that will open for anybody including 6 year old kid, A-OK for storage in MA.

Locked closet that 6 year old kid cannot open, not A-OK for storage in MA.

Just one of many nonsensical MA requirements. :mad:

Nothing like a piece of junk from China to defend your life with. If only this family had 5 minutes from their busy day and checked out the lock picking lawyer on youtube. He's trivially opened a number of these compact gun cases:

I admit I have a few myself but I don't have a child in the house. Oddly if there ever was an actual emergency I bet the safe wouldn't open.

How about doing what I did, if the kids want to see the gun you pull it out and let them clean it and manipulate it. Tell them if they touch it without my express permission, I'd tan their hides, and I've never spanked my kids.

I told my kids if they are bullied to tell their teacher, then tell me. I'd go to the teacher/admin and either get a solution, or I'd tell my kid to tear the head off the bully, but only after I gave permission. So my kids know, I'll do whatever it takes, up to introducing myself to the parents of the bully. There is no need to bring a gun to school. Funny, my kids don't worry about this kind of stuff.

Funny how that works. If people (not just kids) are allowed to "play" with things, they don't have any inclination to sneak around to get them. My kids are safe with guns, meanwhile, I should not be allowed unsupervised in a professional garage.

I wonder if this safe counts as properly stored for Mass laws? Does it matter if the safe is junk? Locked is locked, right? And now you have access to your weapon if you need it.

Don't worry, SMAHT guns will fix this. You will be able to leave your loaded gun on the couch and no one will be able to use it.

NES told me so because it is a single use feature, can't fail.

Don't worry, SMAHT guns will fix this. You will be able to leave your loaded gun on the couch and no one will be able to use it.

NES told me so because it is a single use feature, can't fail.
Wait, you don’t already leave your loaded gun on the couch?!?!!

Back
Top Bottom