• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Amazon won't sell me a BB Gun?

Eff dicks. Plenty of other non anti 2a places have them. Walmart(not as bad as Dicks) tractor supply, cabelas, bass pro. Pyramid air and other web sites

F*** Walmart.

Support your local store or any other online store. It's not that hard.

Amazon won't sell pellets to Mass. residents either.
Try Pyramyd Air. No problems shipping air guns to Mass.

That's strange. I have bought gun parts on eBay and they shipped to MA no problem???
I meant purchase it on Ebay. I tried purchasing a BB gun on Amazon for my son. They wouldn't ship so I bought it on eBay.

Just to reiterate what's been covered here many times it's not Amazon. It's the specific dealers that sell through Amazon. Some will ship some wont

I have to say I love Amazon. Yes Jeff Bezos is a total prick no doubt. I’m a disabled person I have a bum leg very hard for me to get around. I can’t be driving to specialty stores all over New England. I go online to Amazon find exactly what I want the quality product I want at an amazing price. 95% of the time Amazon has the best price by 10 and up to 40% best price. I order on Monday it’s at my door on Wednesday noon time. How can you beat that? The times I have to order from another non-Amazon company takes two sometimes three weeks for me to get my product. You’ll never hear me utter a bad word about Amazon. You have to give credit where credit is due. Again Jeff Bezos, total prick no doubt his politics insane. I hate giving him money yes I have to say that. I hate giving him money but with my bum leg I don’t have much of a choice if I want good products for good prices in a reasonable amount of time.

Also the free music and television you get with Amazon can’t be beat. I think there’s a number of books you can get free with your prime membership. It’s the best hundred dollars I’ve ever spent. The amount of benefit you get for that hundred dollars there’s no equal to it. I’d pay 100 bucks a year just for the TV. The documentaries the old war films the ham radio films etc. etc. that Amazon prime has is unbelievable. So again see above.

Why do people bother with amazon?
As much ad I hate it I use the shit out of Amazon
Almost always find what I need cheaper and can be at my door in 2 days or less, 5% cash back , comm2a donation, free shipping
Sure Amazon has its limits on gun/knife stuff but I can say I do not see much in the way of deals for gun or knife stuff.
I bought pellets for my air rifle on Amazon earlier this year.
most likely shipped through 3 party vendor just using amazon as a add site?

Looking for a Red Ryder BB gun as a gift for a friend. Amazon won't ship to Mass???

Any suggestions?
Tractor Supply company sells them all
As much ad I hate it I use the shit out of Amazon
Almost always find what I need cheaper and can be at my door in 2 days or less, 5% cash back , comm2a donation, free shipping
Sure Amazon has its limits on gun/knife stuff but I can say I do not see much in the way of deals for gun or knife stuff.

most likely shipped through 3 party vendor just using amazon as a add site?

Tractor Supply has tons of options

Eff dicks. Plenty of other non anti 2a places have them. Walmart(not as bad as Dicks) tractor supply, cabelas, bass pro. Pyramid air and other web sites
Pyramid Air is excellent in terms of variety and top-notch customer service. We got our older daughter's Daisy BB gun there. Shipped to MA no problem. When little Jill turned 6 and got her first .22 rifle last year, she passed the Daisy down to her younger sister.

I have to say I love Amazon. Yes Jeff Bezos is a total prick no doubt. I’m a disabled person I have a bum leg very hard for me to get around. I can’t be driving to specialty stores all over New England. I go online to Amazon find exactly what I want the quality product I want at an amazing price. 95% of the time Amazon has the best price by 10 and up to 40% best price. I order on Monday it’s at my door on Wednesday noon time. How can you beat that? The times I have to order from another non-Amazon company takes two sometimes three weeks for me to get my product. You’ll never hear me utter a bad word about Amazon. You have to give credit where credit is due. Again Jeff Bezos, total prick no doubt his politics insane. I hate giving him money yes I have to say that. I hate giving him money but with my bum leg I don’t have much of a choice if I want good products for good prices in a reasonable amount of time.

Also the free music and television you get with Amazon can’t be beat. I think there’s a number of books you can get free with your prime membership. It’s the best hundred dollars I’ve ever spent. The amount of benefit you get for that hundred dollars there’s no equal to it. I’d pay 100 bucks a year just for the TV. The documentaries the old war films the ham radio films etc. etc. that Amazon prime has is unbelievable. So again see above.
This..........

Stop trying to buy stuff from an online vendor that you already know won't ship to you.

Seriously? This surprises you? Living under a rock?
But that's just it. They are not just any online vendor, they are the fastest and most affordable. Yea, I hate their politics and Bezos is an a-hole but who am I hurting if I refuse to deal with them??? Amazon has very little in the way of gun stuff anyway so it doesn't really hurt me if they will not send what little they have to MA. Plenty of other online vendors for my gun stuff.

Back
Top Bottom