• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Amazon

Yeah I actually called and said I can buy a buck knife cannot pepper spray even though it’s legal here .check out some of the vendors on that page if you look to the right on the bottom will ship

Been there done that. My friends in other states just laugh at me.

Amazon may still believe it is restricted or they may fear the Fuhrer Healey.

Just tried to buy pepper spray to ship to Mass, I've done it before on Amazon. Now it's a restricted item they will not ship to Mass.

Go on eBay. Many of the sellers that are on Amazon, are also on eBay. For some reason they'll ship to MA if you buy via eBay but NOT Amazon - really odd...

I doubt this is Amazon's fault. More likely the individual vendors are confused by and scared of our laws. So they take the path of least resistance, and refuse to ship to MA. Their company, their choice, even if we think it's a stupid one.

Did some more clicking and it seems only knives with assisted opening will not be shipped here.

they send spyderco. bought a few in the last couple weeks, last one came yesterday. in fairness they came from the amazon fulfillment center, not a vendor.

I hope so I have plans to pick one up for my wife — something small she could use in an emergency. Told her, you carry a gun for protection, you need a knife for utility.

I use Amazon when it's the best deal only.
I tried to buy pellets once and they would not?

Did some more clicking and it seems only knives with assisted opening will not be shipped here.

Def go on eBay...I bought a few cheap tac force knives that are all assisted opening...spend a lot of time driving so the glass breaker and seat belt cutter were a must for me

Yes, I put an SOG Twitch XL into my Amazon shopping cart and they said that it cannot be shipped to my address.

Absolute donkey poo because they are not illegal here, and I already own that same knife purchased from Amazon a couple years ago.

I just ordered a Case knife through Amazon. It was a sowbelly pattern I was looking for with chrome vanadium blades. It was discontinued by case so when I saw it I bought it. I went to the venders website after the fact and saw he was selling it for $59 dollars instead of the $79 I had spent. Free shipping? I don’t think so.

Back
Top Bottom