• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Amend2 glock mags

For free staters lucky gunner has 18 round glock mags for 5 bucks

Anyone got any experience with them?

Doesn’t look like they are metal lined so probably gonna get what you pay for….
I use SMG mags in my banshees and haven’t had a problem so far but thats a little different than an EDC.

Doesn’t look like they are metal lined so probably gonna get what you pay for….
I use SMG mags in my banshees and haven’t had a problem so far but thats a little different than an EDC.
I have no issues with pmag glock mags they arent metal lined

I have no issues with pmag glock mags they arent metal lined
I have and had real issues getting them to stand behind them. I grabbed a batch of 5 for a G19. I opened two. They wouldn't run a single mag without jamming multiple times. They wanted me to try other ammo . Yet, the gun ran 100% prior. No mods to it. They ended up stop returning emails. I sold them locally and never looked back. I guess they had an issue with spring set.

I have and had real issues getting them to stand behind them. I grabbed a batch of 5 for a G19. I opened two. They wouldn't run a single mag without jamming multiple times. They wanted me to try other ammo . Yet, the gun ran 100% prior. No mods to it. They ended up stop returning emails. I sold them locally and never looked back. I guess they had an issue with spring set.
Interesting

I have as well. Stock G19 and G26. Plus they bulge and don't drop free when loaded for any length of time. I bought a couple glock 10 rounders for EDC and use the pmags for training.

Short of the Shield mags for the G43x and 48, there is no reason to cheap out on magazines for a Glock IMHO.

I've never seen a knock off plastic one that works, the worst was a Korean knock off of the 33 round mag.... pure fecal matter

I will temper my criticism by saying I have never tried a PMAG Glock mag.

Back
Top Bottom