American Reloading

Yeah not too bad. They have sold enough so you can do some research to see if the brand is any good.
I’m not sure I would spend that for ginex brand when it seems the other major manufacturers aren’t that far off.

I've ordered powders and bullets at least a dozen times. GTG.
Midwest Powders often have limited load data, but I've been able to work up loads and use many of them.
Be mindful that many bullets are pulled, so they may have minor (or significant) marks on them. Some offerings are new product (new as in not pulled, not just a new for them offering). The LOS bullets are virgin product. The TMJ are plated, the FMJ are jacketed.
One time I had some .45 bullets that were under-sized (about .450") and I called them on it. They credited my purchase price. I've since seen bullets that were listed as being under-sized.

they are GTG (very popular on the reloading Discord).

But, in the past, they *did* have an issue w/ hacking and a bunch (read: a lot) of credit card #s were compromised.
So, something like a one-off Privacy.com card is the way to play it.

I simply send them a check. It takes a few more days, but no more bogus charges on my card. When you submit your order, they set aside the product awaiting payment. If you don't send funds after a period of time (what that is...?), I'd assume they will cancel your order. I've always sent funds within a few days and never had issues, even when the mail may take 4-5 days more.

Back
Top Bottom