American Rifleman Video Collection

I received a promotion in the mail including a dvd from the Personal Firearm Defense DVD Series. The instructor is Rob Pincus and the included dvd covered Combat Focus Shooting and Home Defense Tips. The deal is a new dvd every 2-3 months. Anybody else signed up to get this series or have seen it already? Just wondering what everybody's thoughts are on the material and if it would be worth getting.

BigAce74, I have been receiving these DVD's from the NRA / American Rifleman for close to two years now. Some of the info on these DVD's is pretty decent. Alot of the material is pretty basic and may be a little boring for guys that have been doing this stuff for a while. Rob Pincus seems to be a pretty good defensive shooting instructor. You may not agree with all his teachings, as I don't, but he does have some good ideas. The good thing with their deal is you can watch them and if you don't like them, just send it back and it only costs postage. I have kept quite a few and sent quite a few back too. Good luck.

Thanks Jim. I assume that you're stuck returning dvds every couple months at this point. I hope they're coming with postage paid envelopes.

Postage paid envelopes?
Of course not, you just give the post office your $2.38 and the CD goes away.
I think that the USPS is their sponsor so they get more of our money

I got the original dvds. they tried to send me the additional ones but I returned it; haven't gotten a new one since.

the DVDs were great. Pincus seems to be an excellent instructor and I picked up a lot viewing the first 3 dvds.

Postage paid envelopes?
Of course not, you just give the post office your $2.38 and the CD goes away.
I think that the USPS is their sponsor so they get more of our money

You can bring it in to the post office and ask for a cheaper method of shipping. Mine go back for around $1.50 or so. (first class maybe? I can't remember.) The Postal clerk said if I didn't open them, it could be shipped back at no cost to me but I like to view them to see if I want to keep them. YMMV

Back
Top Bottom