• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

American tourist, 55, has his teeth blasted out after being shot in the face during South African vacation after GPS took him through Black area

Then, 'I got shot in the face,' he said bluntly .....'I spit out a couple of teeth, and the bullet,' he said, somehow still able to speak.

Isn't catching a bullet in your mouth an old magic trick? More seriously, WTF did he get shot with that only knocked out a few teeth and ended up in his mouth?

Then, 'I got shot in the face,' he said bluntly .....'I spit out a couple of teeth, and the bullet,' he said, somehow still able to speak.

Isn't catching a bullet in your mouth an old magic trick? More seriously, WTF did he get shot with that only knocked out a few teeth and ended up in his mouth?
.22 or .380? Or shitty handloads?

Isn't the whole country the black area?

Not all bad, although like the US, if not worse, there's a ton of violent crime.

Happened to my uncle, .45 point blank. Dumbass 20 something found his gun back in the 60's and blew out all his teeth. Family story was the dentist/surgeon had to take breaks working on him it was so bad, but he survived. Survived Nam. Tough dude.

one more edit I guess. If you followed my thread about the Fairlane I bought, same uncle. Another reason I'm restoring the car is all the weird family history associated around a car.

he was shot with 9mm through the glass… very unusual but the bullet must have slown down enough to somehow fracture the jaw and knock out teeth but still land in the mouth

I would never go there and the guy made a bad choice but........

"What he hadn't realized was the route - going south along the M18 and M22 to reach the coast - is notorious for taking people through seedy neighborhoods such as Nyanga, which is widely considered one of the most dangerous areas in the world."

That is a really bad job out of the rental car agency and at least someone at the airport for not warning the guy.

It is considered one of the most dangerous areas in the world and nobody gave the guy a heads up, WTF???

Back
Top Bottom