• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Amesbury mass revoking LTCs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just herd that Amesbury MA is revoking LTC of people that possessed Ar15's befor July 20 can any one confirm?

A friend sent me a screen shot from someone in amesbury claiming that its happening. He was looing for confromation.

a screenshot of what ?
attachment.php

Amesbury is a liberal cesspool... BTE there as another 4 page thread on this with larry's mame in the title

Take it easy, so far this is just a rumor.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I just talked to Amesbury PD front desk.

The chief has been out all week at a conference.

The licensing officer will return on Monday evening.

If the chief has been out all week, I do not see how he could have issued an order to revoke LTC's.

It also appears as if the licensing officer only works every other day and is part time.

I just talked to Amesbury PD front desk.

The chief has been out all week at a conference.

The licensing officer will return on Monday evening.

If the chief has been out all week, I do not see how he could have issued an order to revoke LTC's.

It also appears as if the licensing officer only works every other day and is part time.

It is simple... Barney Fife is green with power...

from what I see on the other thread Larry Keane picked it up from a Reddit thread. I just read the Reddit thread and the OP attributed it to "what the guys at the local gun store told me today".... LOL! It must be true Lord knows that these mom and pop LGS's always have their information correct and would never throw something like this out there without solid information.

"Better by this here 1911 before your LTC gets revoked...". This thread makes sense now.

from what I see on the other thread Larry Keane picked it up from a Reddit thread. I just read the Reddit thread and the OP attributed it to "what the guys at the local gun store told me today".... LOL! It must be true Lord knows that these mom and pop LGS's always have their information correct and would never throw something like this out there without solid information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom