Ammo online?

Hey all- I'm at that stage! Looking to buy good match ammo (Black Hills, Federal Sierra, etc.)

I don't see this sort of stuff in my local shop (in MA) and I'm fearing some websites won't ship here. So, what do I do? Any sites you know of that ship here? Do I have them ship to an FFL in NH and drive to pick it up? Carl at FS offered to have me send ammo there- but again, which sites will do this?

Thanks,
ZA

#1: Don't mention any place that will ship to MA.
#2: Talk to your local FFL about ordering specific ammo. You might be surprised what they can get for you.
#3: You can always buy in tax-free NH.

Derek, if you get a free second, I'd like to know also. I definately would not want to see it posted here. I reload a hell of a lot too, so any place that ships components would be great too. Thanks in advance...Jamie

I'll be driving up to NH to Bretton Woods tomorrow. Anywhere good to stop on 93N to pick up some ammo cheap?

I'll be driving up to NH to Bretton Woods tomorrow. Anywhere good to stop on 93N to pick up some ammo cheap?

Riley's is just a short detour off 93N. Exit at the Hooksett tolls, then left after the toll, then left again onto 3A to follow the river (on your right) north for a half mile or so. Take a right at the first set of lights, go over the bridge and bear right on Main Street (now heading south). That road will merge with Rtes. 3/28 and Riley's will be another quarter mile on the left. It's easier and quicker than the directions make it sound.

Just as a general warning; I am not accusing HardJeepGuy or anybody else here of being a troll, or being prejudice of newbies, be careful who you PM info to. Just because somebody here has a few posts, does not mean they are not holding hands with the AG. Be careful who you reveal your sources two, or those sources might dry up.

Last edited:
Riley's is just a short detour off 93N. Exit at the Hooksett tolls, then left after the toll, then left again onto 3A to follow the river (on your right) north for a half mile or so. Take a right at the first set of lights, go over the bridge and bear right on Main Street (now heading south). That road will merge with Rtes. 3/28 and Riley's will be another quarter mile on the left. It's easier and quicker than the directions make it sound.

It's actually easier to take the exit before that. Now, if I can rember the Exit number that would be perfect. I want to say it's Exit 7 but make sure it's Rt 28 to Hooksett.

However, if you take that exit just follow Rt 28 through Hooksett and Riely's will be on your right about 5 miles down just past Indian Cliffs.

Reverse the directions above and get back on Rt 93. Take a right out of Riely's and take the left fork when you come to it. Do not take the right and go up the hill. If you go up the hill it will take you into Concord after a while and a bit of a round about trip.

Hope that helps,

I want to say it's Exit 7 but make sure it's Rt 28 to Hooksett.

However, if you take that exit just follow Rt 28 through Hooksett and Riely's will be on your right about 5 miles down just past Indian Cliffs.

I tried that once and the traffic and stop lights made it much longer than the route I posted. Maybe I just hit it on a bad day.

If the AG's office is monitoring forums like this to shut down legitimate interstate commerce then this state is truly pathetic.

I'm still trying to figure out who will ship here too. Makes for some great sleuthing as I don't have my LTC yet so the need isn't that great....yet. All the places I call say no. I though of using my work address in RI as a place to ship to. A lot of places want to see your license and go by that so the shipping to RI is a no go either.

Right now it's no big deal. The guy at QMMO has everything I will ever need anyway. I'll be seeing him plenty for range ammo - specifically .223 and 45ACP.

I guess the reason why I am looking for an online retailer is for the principle. It's a nice way of telling the AG where she can shove it.

I'm having no such luck, myself. I thought I'd have no problem just swinging by the local shop for a purchase (and rather give them my business), only to find they did not restock the box I'd purchased some time ago. And this is a very common caliber, so it's something I thought would not be a hassle. First the 5-month wait for a LTC, and now a shortage of ammunition? Geesh, and I thought owning a dirtbike had become a PITA...

If the AG's office is monitoring forums like this to shut down legitimate interstate commerce then this state is truly pathetic.

Your joking right? It most definately is![sad]

Just as a general warning; I am not accusing HardJeepGuy or anybody else here of being a troll, or being prejudice of newbies, be careful who you PM info to. Just because somebody here has a few posts, does not mean they are not holding hands with the AG. Be careful who you reveal your sources two, or those sources might dry up.

No offense taken, I'd be suspicious too. Request respectfully retracted. I will continue to purchase from my local suppliers, just looking for that all elusive "better deal". The last thing I want to do is start a shit storm or ruin a decent forum such as this. I apologize to all. Jamie

Back
Top Bottom